Jarvee Follow October 2021

Hi!

Who works with Jarvee, advise on account settings for follow…

Last time I started Jarvee in June and I was quietly making 400-700 followings per day… Now Jarvee updated to version 3.0.4 and I can’t make even 20 follow- Temporary block error appears…

Technical support recommends 2-8 follows per day… This is very funny, because then Jarvee is not needed with 8 follows per day maximum…

Can you tell me what settings you use to follow…

it’s not about daily limits but months overall. You can do even 400 follows daily.

Depends on ur setup and proxies.

Good luck.

That’s what I’m asking for settings to pass the “temporary block”

@MollyMo do you use EB or API to automate your accounts?

I sent screenshots of all the options I tried… The person who has everything working well - Said it was the settings or the proxy…

And asking him to show me everything on his fingers is a little unethical, because I have approached him so many times…

What type of proxies you are using? and how many accounts you are using per proxy?

Also, can show your tool(s) settings?

How were you following 400+ people a day a few months ago? Seems impossible.

1 Like

ppl bullshit all the time. nothing new

I have mobile Internet installed on my phone at home and I use it as a proxy.

Now I’m doing tests and in the task work 2 accounts - Scrape and Main under one mobile Internet…

I have tried different settings, in general - (see screenshot)

It very much depends on the type of account. It took me a long time to get to this point…

Before, I was testing accounts that were sold in the store and they didn’t show results…
After I did a sniffer on my cell phone via usb and charles (sniffer)… I wrote my mobile api account registrar (167.0.01) the last version at the time it was an application… Now I think it’s 178.0.0.4.

But when you register this way- It doesn’t send all requests and at some points sends empty header value at Post request… (get/post)… At that time there was no solution about the google framework key that somehow instagram checks… I.e. - We have downloaded from play market or play store application instagram and at the further registration of accounts it checks how many times we have downloaded under this account and somehow generates a key google framework which after it sends instagram in the post request…

It registers accounts this way, but they are not very good… The most interesting thing is that such accounts are sold in all stores…

After testing the automation of emulators through appium and adb… Through appium somehow instagram sees us… Made in the end through adb (Android Debug Bridge)-official android library… Through it all started to work…

As a result, what is the secret? To get good accounts, you need a crystal-clear new device, a crystal-clear play market or play store account and more…

And cookies… When we register an account and log into it, we get the first cookie or the first session… If we login/password in another device, we get another cookie and it’s already a secondary session, which Instagram doesn’t treat very well…

Bottom line- You need a clean device, clean data, a primary session and a proxy that matches the one from which the registration occurred, and I already said above that I have mobile proxies of my own at home…

That’s the whole answer

I think you’ve noticed that when you buy a new phone and register on instagram- It will always let you do it and you can always do a lot of things from such an account. Try to do 400 follow from a personal account and it will let you do it… Even if you do it from a new account under the phone you just bought…

We can do subscriptions from the phone, but why can’t software do it? That’s an interesting question.

1 Like

I’ve been shadow bannned many times on my personal phone and this was way before this years waves.

I grew an account to 165k. The first 10k through f/uf manually and would get blocks and shadow bans over 150 follows.

Also I have bought new phones to create accounts on and they last just as long as the ones succeeding it. Depends how they are made.

Ive never heard of anyone doing 400 since joining this forum 1.5 years ago. So, its hard to believe. But, if its true then you had a great thing going.

1 Like

It`s really doable using physical phones.

Following 20-25 users in an operation which happens every 5-7 minutes is too aggressive. You’d get the same block if you did that many actions on your phone. I believe the support means you should slow down the follow actions by reducing the number of users you follow per operation to 2-8 follow actions per operation, they’re not referring to your follow tool daily limit.

I did the test with my hands… In 25-30 minutes I made 250 follow, but instagram did not give any errors- The number of follow stopped at 237 and with a new follow- No more is added…

The account was created on october 31st at 5:48 pm russian time… At 6:30 p.m. it was already 237 follow–

It’s not 400-700 follow per hour like I did before, but it’s not 100 follow per hour either…

With his hands he lets me follow… You add it to Jarvee and at 20 follow-temporary blocks…

I used to do 400-700 subscriptions per hour in Jarvee by this method. But now Jarvee doesn’t let me do it… That’s why I’m asking about settings…

Maybe wait 5-10 minutes and it will let me do more…

1 Like

Did you warm up or go straight to this many?

Im surprised IG doesn’t detect nox

Hands = manually on phone?

It always works way better on phone, problem is managing lots of accounts

I just registered instagram right away, poured tea, sat down at the computer and started following… I only followed on open profiles… I went to each profile and watched whether it was open or not…

Someone there wrote that it was unrealistic to do a lot there… I was doing 400-700 an hour… The main thing is to know how to create an account and then transfer it to Jarvee.

On the phone works better for the reason that there is initially a primary session with primary cookies. Native device…

If you register well and transfer it all to Jarvee- And there will be good… That’s why I was asking about the settings…