Jarvee - issues after the latest update Feb 2019

Hi,

My Jarvee has just been updated this morning and since then it stopped working (stop following to be precise).

I have restarted my computer several times, logged out and in to Jarvee, switched following on and off and switched the random sleep off and checked if there are still accounts to follow, but nothing has helped so far.

I don’t use like option atm and unfollowing is set up for the night time so can’t tell if this is working or not.

Did any of you encounter a similar problem today or in the past?

2 Likes

Hi,
Yes, I have the same problem

The other functions work normally.
Only “Follow Action” is ‘blocked’.

I have already contacted the Assistance. I’m waiting for a reply.

2 Likes

Hi,

I have also contacted them and waiting for help. On the top of that I just noticed that I am not able to post as everything I am posting is disappearing from my profile. Do you think that these issues are somehow related?

1 Like

Are you using proxies?

No, but I have only one account in Jarvee.

1 Like

I have the same issue with the follow action, I’m using a proxy even for just one account, so i think it’s a Jarvee problem…no reply from the Assistance yet.

1 Like

Thank you all.

Fingers crossed that they will sort it out very soon as I am getting anxious a little…

1 Like

Me too, just started yesterday to use Jarvee, I broke the whole system in just one day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that :wink:

1 Like

I just received an email from Jarvee asking for more details. Hopefully they are dealing with it right now.

1 Like

Let us know if you fix the problem, maybe it will works even for us :wink:

Yeah sure, i will posts as soon as they find out what is going on.

Same here, it’s not following or updating summary after the update,
it’s not doing anything even though the account and proxy are working fine.

Had same problem after mp update and this fixed —> if accs stuck at “following” try to stop all and start them partialy

What do you mean by that? Remove following sources and add them again?

stop all accs and start them one by one, not all in same time

I only have one account in Jarvee.

I already stop and start it several times, restart Jarvee, restart my pc and Internet connection. Nothing has helped so far.

When I start the following, it doesn’t execute it at all. There is no even a message in the log about it.

I am waiting for the answer from Jarvee support team as they have been in touch after sending them an email.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Stopped working about 1AM California time following - unfollowing works fine.

I have just got an email from Jarvee support team. They said that hotfix has been released and stopping and starting the tool should solve the problem.

I am without the access to my computer for the next few hours so can’t confirm it yet, but will do as soon as I can.

1 Like

I received the same email and I confirm, it seems to be working again now.

1 Like