Jarvee Login Profile setup issue

Hello everyone,

It’s been 24 hours, and I’m still unable to log in on the customer account, from ANYWHERE.

Either Home IP, Home Browser, API, EB, Proxy, without Proxy.
On my own phone on my own app.
Its always coming back to the log-in page.
But, the customer is still logged in, can still post photos.

What we did already ?

Change Password, delete all sessions and activity on the app.
Still not able to log-in.

How can we fix this ?
It’s incredible how it is impossible to log-in from nowhere, but only him with his phone!
How can Instagram prevent this ?

Thanks for your help

I am in the same boat as well with one of my customers.

Any fix so far?

still didn’t found out any fix.
Still have a brand new account, from a new customer unable to log in since 3 days on my jarvee.
Jarvee support still didn’t replied me.

Having the same exact issue. Code is right, proxy’s good, all is working but Instagram keeps saying “Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again.”

If you’re running Jarvee on PC, try to remove the account proxy, then log in. See if it works. You can assign the proxy again once the account has valid status.

yes try from another IP either your home IP or another proxy but if the issue persists stop trying and give the account a few days rest then check again.

@ossi @Luca

But wouldn’t my home IP be then forever associated with a bot network when the inevitable day that the account gets flagged and disabled occurs?

No, it’s just for the login operation. You won’t run the tools on your home IP. In case the account gets disabled, you will only need to replace the proxy.

if you are already login into that account from different IP’s another IP shouldn’t be a problem because you will try to use another IP after that so it won’t be a problem to test, but if you are worried about that, use another proxy and that should be a good/safe test