Jarvee New Feature Ideas 💡

Hey guys,

I wanted to create a space here where we can share new ideas for updates for Jarvee.

I sent one to them yesterday of setting up a Follow Exchange similar to the Like Exchange where you have some accounts that give follows and others that receive followers. I think this would be a great way to give a boost to clients where brand exposure and perceived social proof is more of the goal than specific targeting. The support team wrote me back saying that they implement those that are requested by most users.

Curious what your thoughts are on this? Do you have any other ideas we all could support each other in recommending to Jarvee as well?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be super easy for ig to track the accounts used for following only? I read about something similar when reading about their machine learning and it spoke about using a web like diagram to find those accounts and ban them as they weren’t authentic ig users and violated tos

5 Likes

Does Jarvee maybe have their own forum or something where they would see these requests?

4 Likes

Been looking and haven’t found one that’s why a lot of users are here

4 Likes

Repost and post IGTV videos. Maybe it’s already available and I’ve just missed it in the settings but the more I see these on feed and in explorer I’d like to automate it

4 Likes

that’s a great idea!

3 Likes

Would be nice to have the User/Source scraper to be able set different ways it scrapes. Would be nice to be able to fine tune what users it extracts.

2 Likes

I know In videos when you scrape them and repost there an option to change the md5hash but it would be really dope if you could automatically change the md5hash for pictures in the repost tool so you don’t have to use a program to download images and then change the metadata in bulk

5 Likes

this would be amazing

I’m suggesting in the story viewer tool for the ability to “swipe up” if a story has a call to action. I suspect this would be a way to make the account more natural when viewing a story.

2 Likes

Many people have had huge problem creating accounts since ig changed something since 3 weeks ago. I always created account in mp by adding profile then just open browser and create it that way, but for the last 3 weeks it dont work even tho i have 4g mobile proxies.

Would be awesome if you guys could fix so you create accounts like normal again.

4 Likes

Seconding this. I would love to be able to filter scraped users by all of the filter settings that are available in the Follow and Like tools. This would allow for this detailed filtering to be done with a burner account, which isn’t used for others actions.

1 Like

You can do this with follow tool and “Send to extracted users” setting @Billisamidget .When you pick this option users are scraped and stored in extracted users tab instead of followed.

2 Likes

Thank you @kripke. You just saved me a bunch of time.

2 Likes

I also would like to see an improved scrapper for users, other than that its amazing?

I am a newbie here. The Jarvee version is v.2.2.4.8

Why I can not find the feature of scraping uses (UID) in the Jarvee software? Anyone’s help will be much appreciated.

I think the best away of implementing this “idea” I did a post on this too.
Is to jarvee make a page on their website with pools of ideas and people vote they want more. With ranking system so the best ideia with the most likes would be on top :wink:

I think it would be great if the ‘unfollow all users followed by jarvee’ feature also included the filters below. I was informed by a Jarvee staff member that if you have this box ticked it excludes the filters below (do not unfollow likers/commenters/Dmers etc). I think it would be nice if you could still unfollow those members just with the delay if they are likers, commenters etc…

What do other people think?

i think the story exchanger can by good new feature
because someone tall me that in the future Instagram add the story to the explorer page
so i think it can give the story a good boost and to jump it to the explorer page quickly

3 Likes

This is a good idea @porianl

1 Like