Jarvee Not Posting Caption

Hi there,

I am currently setting up Jarvee (following advice from @lazerlight) and the tool is definitely what I needed.

However I have encountered an issue with the post scheduling, which I wanted to run past you guys to see if anyone else had experienced this.

Basically when I posted via Jarvee I successfully posted, with a tagged user but the caption was not present. In the caption all I did was include 5 hashtags and 1 mention.

I then thought, maybe it was because of the hashtags and mention so reposted with just plain text in the caption still to no avail.

I then did some googling and found a post on BHW, where someone had experienced the same issue but it appeared to be due to them using too many hashtags/mentions and that the solution is to wait 24/48 hours and try again.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, do we think the response found on BHW is valid, should I wait 2 days and retry or contact Jarvee support?

Appreciate any insights.

PG

4 Likes

Contact JARVEE support.

How long ago did you add the account? Sometimes after an EV or PV captions will not appear, and so far it has only been related to a bug in IG and not the tool itself.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply @wortime, I did a EV and a PV just under 24 hours before…

I will try again tomorrow and see if I have any luck.

Thanks again.

1 Like

It’s some kind of IG bug, I would wait a few days and then try to post. If that still doesn’t work hit up JARVEE support.

3 Likes

Perfect, thank you. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt about this game is patience pays off.

3 Likes

Did you solve the problem then? :slight_smile:

Hello there, I just had this problem again on my last post, no text in the post and no hastags. Do you know how to solve this in JV?

This happened to me a lot, mostly when I am action/comment blocked, is that the same with you?
Some of my accounts were caption blocked for a day or two, and some for more than 5 days - for the longer ones I got impatient so I just reset device ID and clear cookies and it’ll work again. Don’t overdo it though.

Some have said that clearing errors and logging out/in works too, didn’t work for me personally but definitely worth a try!