Jarvee scraper/slave question

Sup fellas,

Should I add Instagram scraper account, then use scraper tools and pull from target accounts then export and import to slaves or should i set the scraper account as normal account with 0 follows per hour / day on targeted accounts then for slaves put source as scraper account? Kinda confused on that.

Check this out

Alright, so basically I just set on Settings > Instagram > General > When scraping data use tagged Scraper

afterwards when setting Sources for slaves when we input source accounts jarvee will not use slave but rather scraper account. Is this correct?

Theres a few things you need to add. Its on that guide. Sync etc also.

Then just make sure your scrapers are tagged scraper and logged in. Then they will do most of the work.

I appreciate your input heroeslair, i modified the settings in guide cause scrapers are throw away.

Thank you and this topic can be closed.

1 Like

BTW @heroeslair do you set the api call limits on mains as well? (even after the scrapers are doing api calls) as i am seeing scrape warnings on mains as well. I talked to jarvee team and they said use limits on mains as well i don’t see the point here

Nah I dont use limits on either. I just dont abuse actions. Obviously if you do a lot of actions you do a lot of calls.

Atm everyone is getting verifications no matter how many calls you do. The new api is out but its still in testing.

1 Like

The scrape warning is same as action required or is it something different?

Where can I find new safe limits?