Jarvee Settings for Spintax to take word only once

Hey guys, I am creating Instagram Accounts with Jarvee and using Spintax for the Bios. But i want Jarvee to use a word in a specific spintax only once and don’t use it for that Session again. Is this somehow possible to set up in Jarvee? I checked it but did not find anything unfortunately.

Thanks for any help in advance <3

That’s how the spin syntax work, it chooses a random words/phrases every time, but there is no guarantee that it will not choose the same word again. The more words you add in your spin syntax, the more chance it will not choose the same words/sentences again.

1 Like

You need to use a complex spin syntax to ensure that it won’t construct the same sentence again.

1 Like

as myke said you will have to make the spinsyntax more complicated so that the results don’t get duplicated often.

1 Like

As far as I know there is no option to achieve that. Even if you add 20 possible word solutions it’s possible that Jarvee will use the same work two times in a row. But probably if you set up too many options the possibility of that to happen will decrease.

1 Like