Jarvee Story views (only latest feed ones)

Does anyone know, is there an option like on the likes where it says “Like Latest Feed Posts” but for the Story Viewer in Jarvee? Something like View only latest feed stories, the one’s that insta pulls up front on the account. The closest option i see is “View Stories of Own Followings” But i looked in the log and it just randomly selects users i follow and checks and views the story, if the account hast a story. Otherwise it just returns “user 4556547 has no story” and that patern maybe looks spammy to insta algo. Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t think Jarvee has that option. Would it be better to use the option “View user stories after like” in the Like tool settings tab, and use Like latest feed posts as source?

1 Like

There is no such option in Jarvee, but I think that doesn’t matter cause with Story viewer you can only see latest stories I mean stories are either way posted to last up to 24 hours so, you can’t view old stories.

I appreciate your reply but please read the whole situation. As i stated in the initial post, when selecting View Stories of Own Followings in the Source and you check the log you can clearly see that it randomly goes on prifiles and returns a user 4556547 has no story message, these are extra unusefull actions that jarvee makes without any outcome. If barely 1 of the 100 followings has posted a story in the past 24h i-m left with 100 actions on profiles a day and only 1 story viewed. That is efficiency -99 and i’d rather go without the function.

1 Like