Nice tips @Luca
Thanks for helping. I would just add to make sure you use your home IP for up to 3 accounts, and for more accounts - residential or 4G proxies.
New Jarvee update: Version 220.127.116.11. - April 8th 2020
- Embedded Browser - Added keyboard shortcuts for Back Ctrl+Z, Forward Ctrl+W and Reload F5
- Linkedin - Contact - Secondary Messages popup - new option to also send when the user has replied / not replied
- Linkedin - Comment - improved extraction of users by using up to 5 keywords on each extract operation
- Instagram Unfollow Tool - When using Unfollow specific users added an option to Automatically Extract Followers that Unfollowed you and which you are still following
- Linkedin - Connector - fixed error code 44 no connection button found
- Facebook - Fixed issue with extracting the permalink for Facebook Page posts
- Tumblr - Fixed login issue
- Instagram - Fixed issue with contact members in the embedded browser when using a desktop user agent
- Instagram - Login Activity Actions - fixed issue removing old sessions
- Tumblr - fixed posts publishing after Tumblr updates
- Campaing - LinkedIn - fix Remove link from preview
- Campaign - Twitter - detecting video not posted
- Instagram - Follow - Fixed issue with contextual follow operations in the embedded browser
- Facebook - Fixed issue when publishing multiple images on a Facebook page
- Linkedin - Auto Comment - fixed not commenting on the posts that are already in the results tab.
- Facebook - Contact - Extract Members - fixed extracting members from reactions.
- Instagram - Follow - Fixed issue with embedded browser contextual follows when an user does not have a list of suggested accounts to follow
- Instagram - Full Browser Experience - Fixed issue when using a desktop user agent
- Twitter - Auto follow - Fixed issue with forcing lower case keywords
- Comment - fixed a bug where the same post was commented multiple times
- Auto Like - Fixed issue with unlike operations