Best software for TIk Tok growth

hahaha me too, but they should be close to the release by now :crossed_fingers:

so many time got spent on waiting, I have literally start hating the tiktok meanwhile lol :smiley:

1 Like

hahaha mutual felling here, but those bastards are growing very fast and getting more attention every single day.

2 Likes

They have released beta on Jarvee finally :heart_eyes:
Screenshot_2020-05-28_15-28-09

1 Like

Testing it now … :v:

TikTok is finally here in Jarvee:

I’m testing it on a dummy account I just created…so far so great…

Is anyone testing it too? How many follow/like do you do per day? :slightly_smiling_face:

I personally think that TikTok does not need any of this. It is so easy to go from 0 to 100k with organic traffic. I mean, they do the work for you, which is not possible on any other social media platform.

1 Like

off course you can go organic, but when you are aiming at 50-100 accounts you definitely need automation

In trial account the tiktok is not showing up, is that normal?

Yes. Not available during the trial

What are some great settings for tiktok f/uf? Never been in the tiktok game other than some embarrassed own videos I’ve made lol

for now, I guess that everybody is testing, if you are using Jarvee I guess you can start with the defaults settings that they have added there, they put the settings based on previous tests.

I’m having a problem adding the account to Jarvee. Keeps going suspended after login. On device works well…

Do you mean the account gets SUSPENDED status? If so, try to open the EB and log in manually. After that click VERIFY ACCOUNT and see if you can make the account valid.

@ossi Do you already using Jarvee for tiktok or only talking theory?

I posted on this thread that I’m testing Jarvee TikTok beta. If you load older posts in this thread, you will see my post.

Anyway, I was asking if the account has suspended status because a TikTok API login also triggers a TikTok login on the embedded browser now. During my test, I got suspended status when the login operation was not working properly on EB, so I had to log in on EB manually.

There is problem with Jarvee Tik Tok , The accounts are all fine on Embedded Browsers but when you use API to login its shows errors consistently
No feature added for DM also

1 Like

Recently i saw couple of more TIK TOK bots in the markets with full feature. Jarvee is beta testing for too long.
I also remember asking the Jarvee team to introduce snapchat couple of years ago, they said they are working on it but it never got introduced

Does this still work

Nah, only on phones :slight_smile: