šŸ¤– Jarvee - The best Social Media bot for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr & Quora

OK, please submit that as Feature request through support system so devs can check it out. If more users ask for same feature, weā€™ll see what we can do.

1 Like

Will do, thank you!

1 Like

Jarvee update: version 2.5.5.3 - May 1st

Linkedin

• Linkedn - new tool: Profile Scraper
  • Linkedin - Invite - new ā€˜Add connections from emailsā€™ tool

Instagram

• Instagram Like Tool - Allow send to extracted posts to use the Like posts based on post urls source

Fixes:

• Linkedin - Sync Page - fixed extracting pages
  • Quora - Upvote + Social Exchange - Upvote - skip deleted answers
  • Youtube - Handle issue with 2-Step Verification
  • Facebook - Fixed issue extracting friend requests
  • Quora - Answer - fixed submiting the answer (error code 45)
  • Linkedin - Birthday - fixed filling in the tokens in the message
  • Linkedin - Sync requests - Import connection requests - fixed clicking on the Next page button and go trough all requests
  • Facebook - Fixed issue extracting friend requests
  • Twitter - Contact - Extract members - fixed scrolling down when extracting from list members
  • Campaign - Linkedin - fixed adding the photo to the post. (avoid error code 55)
  • Campaign - Linkedin - fixed extracting posts
  • Campaign - Linkedin - fixed adding the post text
  • Twitter - Follow - fixed followers/followings filter
  • Pinterest - Repin - fixed error code 53 on the mobile UI (not that common user interface)

Enjoy! :slight_smile:
@Stiletto

Jarvee is great! I use it daily

3 Likes

Thank you, glad to hear that.
I see youā€™re new here on MPSocial, so you might want to stay and read a little bit, thereā€™s plenty of Jarvee users here sharing tips and methods on how to use it.

2 Likes

Update

Version 2.5.8.1 - May 28th

TikTok - BETA

• Added support for tiktok accounts (not avalaible on trial Jarvee accounts)
  • Free during the beta
  • Current tools - Follow, Unfollow, Like, Comment, Repost, Like Comments

Instagram

• Instagram - When tagging one user in a story automatically add a sticker on the image with the mentioned user just like on the IG app

Linkedin

• Linkedin - Connector - new Sales Navigator sources (keyword search and search url)

TikTok

• TikTok - Repost - remove original logo/watermark

Fix

• Instagram - Fixed issue with unfollow in the embedded browser when using a desktop user agent
  • Twitter - Contact - Send message - fixed sending messages with non english characters
  • Tumblr - Sync - fixed synchronizing followers and followings
  • Campaign - Tumblr - fixed adding image captions and tags
  • Campaign - Facebook - fixed filling in the location for sell posts
  • Facebook - Contact - Auto reply to new messages - fixed adding the image files to the message
  • Instagram Direct Messages - Fixed issue with load more and load all conversation buttons not working
  • Instagram - Fixed issue with Solve captcha not solving the phone verification after the captcha fix
  • Instagram Repost Tool - Fixed some situations where the location tagging would not work when posting in stories
  • Fixed issue handling the embedded browser
  • Twitter - Contact - Auto reply to new messages - fixed extracting contacts from the new messages
  • Youtube - Like Exchange - fixed not signaling error code 44 when video is already liked
  • Linkedin - Send message - fixed sending out multiple secondary messages when the user has or has not replied
  • Quora - Sync - fixed synchronizing followers
  • Pinterest - Follow - fixed clicking on follow button
  • Facebook - Campaigns - Fixed issue with skipped posts
3 Likes

Hi,
How do I get this latest version (2.5.8.1) ?
Your website links to a version from 2018. Even the G-Drive link is to that same old file.
Thanks
Anj

HI Anjula, just download installer from website, run it. After installation, when you start Jarvee for first time, it will update to latest version.

Best regards.

1 Like

Is their maybe a tutorial over the tiktok beta?

it is not fully functional

Not on the website yet, weā€™re still working hard on improving the tools and adding features, as soon as everything works fine, weā€™ll post tutorial too, although tools work more or less like tools for IG (just less complex options for TikTok). If you have any questions, support will help you asap, just send us an email.

Hey there, if youā€™re referring to TikTok, yes, itā€™s beta version, weā€™re working on improving it. If the comment was related to some other social network, please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please describe me more on those last 2 methods you included please I am new to this thing so if you can help me out

You can find more information about those methods on these pages:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you for one small favor :slight_smile:
Some of our competitors are leaving really bad (fake) reviews for Jarvee on TrustPilot, so I would like to ask our clients to leave honest (good :smiley: ) review. It will help us improve our score there a little bit.

Hereā€™s the link:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.jarvee.com

It wonā€™t take much of your time but it will mean a lot for our company. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I saw a paid ad on google from nitreo or so that did a reference with you guys in comparison. Might have a screenshit still. Below the belt sad @stiletto

1 Like

Yeah, we found some too in the pastā€¦
Not much we can do in these casesā€¦

Thanks.

The reviews about support not replying have to be fake @Stiletto as there has never been a time in years that support never replied or didnā€™t offer solutions

Just my 2 sense, keep up the great workšŸ‘

1 Like

Thank you @K.i.n.g

Our support would never ignore messages from clientsā€¦ Sometimes it can take longer to solve the problem, but thatā€™s when support agents canā€™t really do anything about it so they forward ticket to developers. Developers need some time to investigate and fix the problem, but they reply.

Also, some of emails can end up in our spam folder, but we check spam too and see if any of emails ended up there by mistake. When we find them, we reply. So, ā€œnot responding and not offering solutionsā€ is definitely fake and posted by one of competitors.

1 Like

i also vouch for the support team, never once had any issue

1 Like

Thanks Darkair. Glad you had positive experience with us.