🤖 Jarvee - The best Social Media bot for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr & Quora

It will be available in the trial version as soon as it gets out of beta stage - when that’s going to happen, I can’t really tell, we’re working on it constantly.

1 Like

For Instagram, some accounts are still showing incorrect status. Some still showing email confirmation status instead of compromised status. I can’t automatically fix compromised accounts :frowning:

hey, i bought subscription when the tiktok beta was released, altho the support was amazing, the tools did not works as i expected, posting, following everything was very buggy, but atm i have a different purpose i’m looking to scrape tiktok users atm, are there scrape tools in tiktok beta? and are they functional please let me know, will buy right away if you have scrape tools

I’m using the Follow tool to scrape TikTok users from hashtag. It’s working well for me. You only need to check the option “Send to Extracted Users” in the Follow tool Settings tab, then you can export the results from the Extracted Users tab.

1 Like

It should work fine now. Please let me know if you have any issues.

There are no scrape tools for TikTok yet. We’re still working on it, it’s pretty complicated…
@ossi suggestion is nice workaround if you use hashtags as source.

Please note that we do not advertise Jarvee for TikTok since tools are not fully functional, some users experience issues, some don’t…

May i know if following a user’s followers works or not yet? thank you

Insane! How long did this take??

Wow. Awesome!

55 – Read-only Facebook/Google Plus page/group. The destination where you are trying to publish is read-only for your account and Jarvee cannot publish where you do not have the right to publish, it will signal it with an error. Groups and pages may change access rights over time so this might happen once in a while.

Kept getting this code. How to fix this?
I see it showing browser embedded with mobile fb version
not a web fb version.

How to change browser embedded to web fb version for embedded?

Do we need proxies while using jarvee even for reposting only (IG)?

Go to Social profiles > actions > sync. After the sync operation finishes, go to Campaign history > Details > retry. if syncing the account doesn’t solve it, try unchecking this option in advanced settings, it worked for me after I unchecked it.

Yes. You can run your main accounts on your home IP, but you will still need proxies for your scraper accounts.

1 Like

Thank you so much! i will try it

I cant see the tiktok option on your site

looking to purchase again, are the tiktok tools stable?

Hello,
I just have a question regarding the Answer tool in Jarvee for Quora. I’ve extracted the questions using the keywords that I need and sent the questions to “Use Questions” then I clicked on “Add Answer” to one of the questions and used the spintax to have multiple answers.

When I selected the questions and “Sent to Answers” it only added one question, and all of the answers that I spinned went to that specific question only. How can I use the answers for all of the questions in an automated way?

@Stiletto #Jarvee #quora

getting this error when i’m trying to login twitter, screenshot preview shows next button, but it can’t click it apparently