🤖 Jarvee - The best Social Media bot for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr & Quora

It seems your account wasn’t able to execute the login operation, and maybe Twitter is showing some extra steps to login your account, it’s better to contact the Jarvee support team and they will help out with this issue Contact JARVEE - the ultimate social media poster

hey @bludxmnd, hope you contacted support, they will assist you with your questions.

Hi, what functionality does jarvee offer for facebook groups? For example, Is there a function to find, filter groups, etc?

1 Like

Hey there! Yes, there is a tool called Finder for Facebook social profile where you also have filters you can take advantage of to find, filter and select groups that are relevant for that search.

@Stiletto I have been trying to reach you via contact form on website, however, no answer after one week.

I want to know if I can use Jarvee for TikTok as well. I am trying to automate some of the workflow and I was interested especially in the TikTok feature since I know very well the other tools that Jarvee have.

At the moment I am not using any subscriptions. I didnt want to use my 5 days trial because will be needed another day.

Hi there @bakedcookie!

Strange, we didn’t have any reports that contact for don’t work, as we receive emails regularly. You can use the contact@jarvee.com as well next time if you want to ask any question.

Unfortunately, Jarvee doesn’t support TikTok at the moment.