Jarvee TikTok issues

Hi there! I tried using Jarvee for one of my TikTok accounts just a few days ago and had major issues…like kicking me out all the time trying to verify the account constantly, had to add cookies etc. when I contacted Jarvee they said they are working on solutions and they are aware of the issues per recent TikTok updates… I also think TikTok caught up on my attempts and shadow banned me since I get barley any views :woman_facepalming: anyone else having TikTok issues with Jarvee? I see some topics of how to grow TikTok thru Jarvee in here but I wonder if they still valid considering what Jarvee explained. Thanks!

1 Like

yes, TikTok is not working correctly on Jarvee due to some changes that TikTok made lately and their developers confirmed that to me and they said they are working on it so let’s hope for the best.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming!

TikTok is not working on Jarvee for some time now because TikTok has made some changes on their end but as far as I know, Jarvee is working on making TikTok usable again so, we still haven’t given up our hopes :smiley:

1 Like

We hope that this is just temporary and all looking forward to making it work again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish jarvee had announced that somewhere I could have prevented messing up my new Tiktok account :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks @Jaha @Bianca

But this shouldn’t mess up your account, it will just not execute actions as it should. Next time when you have some issue, just contact their support and you should get details from them :slight_smile:

1 Like

TikTok shadow banned my account right away after those attempts to get in, didn’t do any other activities, am certain their algorithm caught up on it🤓Jarvee was the one to give me directions how to finally log my account in but they never said it doesn’t work…they did after I contacted them again telling them it’s bouncing me in and out constantly. Pain @Bianca

1 Like

Can anyone get passed the “you are visiting our services to often” when trying to log in?

yes you can get past that, you should contact Jarvee support they have a method to avoid that issue, contact them and they will send you steps for that.

Would exercise caution on important accounts if their api isn’t on point atm. Can easily shadowban you or cause long term probs

Not sure if u had the chance to read the communication on here but if u are getting this message on your TT account while using Jarvee I would suggest to refrain from it since Jarvee hasn’t came out with solution on TT. You are only risking your account.

1 Like

Okay thank you I really do appreciate it!

1 Like