Jarvee unfollowing users followed manually?

This is what people should be doing for important followers when onboarding a client in my opinion (period). While sure, maybe there’s a specific bug, but it’s common sense to create account backups and set up safety precautions to protect the person paying you to manage their account.

i pay Jarvee to do this. I’m not a robot that add the friends of my clients into the WL.

And I pay for my car to get me from point A to B, that doesn’t mean regular maintenance, refueling, cleaning, inspections and safety checks aren’t part of it’s use. I don’t just sit down and scream “take me somewhere!”

Just because the tool exists doesn’t mean you simply press a button and walk away…

But anyway, back on topic… if you think there’s a bug, contact Jarvee support with logs and maybe they’ll find something.

1 Like

wow thanks! I hadn’t thought about writing to Jarvee! Thanks :joy:

Same happens to me…

Create a whitelist in JV so it doesn’t happen again.

I do have a whitelist with all original followings, this happens to accounts that the users add later.
I have also checked to auto import users followed outside jarvee but that doesn’t seem to help.
Jarvee also has no clue since I’ve contacted them many times.

Make sure the client is isn’t talking about people followed by MP, who they unfollowed & re-followed (thinking this would keep them from being unfollowed later). Once a user is followed by MP they get added to the lost to unfollow later, and will be unfollowed later unless they are added to the white-list.

I had a similar situation with a client in the past and it turned out he was making friends with people who MP had followed, then unfollowed them and re-followed them thinking this would keep them from being unfollowed by MP. Then got mad when it didn’t work that way :joy:

I like to use the “do not follow DMers feature” I know it gets some spam accounts caught up that never get unfollowed, but it does keep MP from unfollowing accounts the client has made friends with.

That is not the case, I have set Jarvee to only unfollow users followed by Jarvee.
They are removing accounts which Jarvee never followed for some reason.
I have lost many clients because of this.