Jarvve no longer working?

Hey fellas, I casually bumped out in this discussion and read It all but I haven’t got what is “Jarvve”?

Furthermore, I am looking for some affordable and quality mobile proxies which allow like and comment tools actions cause I am tired of my likes block w/ high proxies.

1 Like

I have zero issues with Jarvee.
Im using a mix of datacenter proxies and mobile proxies.

All working fine.

The datacenter proxies had a PV once. when initially logging in. Thats it. The rest is smooth sailing.

Same as above, proxies might be your issue or speed.

2 Likes

I would recommend you to try it with less.

Thanks mate.
Which proxy provider would you suggest?
Im currently using Highproxies.

Any setting suggestion:wink:?

1 Like

I would start with a new IG account at 60 on the first days. I would then increase the number by 15 every new day until I reach 450-500/day

3 Likes

just started using it but seems to be working fine

My IG jarvee accounts keep getting disabled.

1. I use private proxies
  2. all have real mobile numbers
  3. all my settings are very very low

I am reposting content. Don’t know what the matter is. Anyone know how to avoid/lessen this ?

Hello, let them relax a few days

Thanks juliannua but do you mean relax the accounts once they are in action required?

Because I troubleshoot them from action required as per Jarvee supports advice to reset the ID’s and this has led them to become disabled. I’m burning accounts just not sure :thinking:

All this kind of robot are already very dangerous, for instagram

Thanks but that doesn’t answer any of my questions, hopefully someone else has experienced something that I have had.

did you created this accounts or from where did you get them? are they aged? fresh?
If you created them with phone, and are aged, then the problem is the proxies provider.

Best,

Did you tried to post original content? :slight_smile:

So I bought aged red accounts IG accounts from buyaccs.com ( the come with Rediffmails). A lot of them are aged 6 months and older. They have basic info already like a profile pic and bio but that’s it.

Would you recommend a better alternative?

The proxies are SSL private IG proxies.

Thanks for your advice.

some of them are posting original content.

So I bought aged red accounts IG accounts from http://buyaccs.com ( the come with Rediffmails). A lot of them are aged 6 months and older. They have basic info already like a profile pic and bio but that’s it.

Would you recommend a better alternative?

The proxies are SSL private IG proxies.

Thanks for your advice.

6 month old is not aged accounts, I will consider aged an account older than 3 years, if possible between 5 and 7 years old.

My recommendation for you is:

1.- Create your own accounts with your phone, a gmail acc and real sim card
2.- Change proxy provider (and use 1 acc per proxy)

Best,

Could you please share your proxies provider?