my name is Marvin and I have been doing Instagram growth/automation for around four years now as a hobby and one year as a side hustle.
I now want to expand my current side hustle into a “Successful Instagram Agency” which is able to pay me a minimum of XX.XXX € every month. This process will be documented here to help and inspire others but also to give me motivation as I am able to see what I have achieved and also structure my plan more detailed.
This Journey will be updated every month with an update of what I was able to achieve regarding my main goals including intermediate goals for the next month and some weekly updates about the problems I face, ideas I have and intermediate step I will be doing to achieve my main goals.
My main goals are divided into four specific areas:
Here goes everything related to Instagram.
Over the last month I developed my own manual growth set up which nearly allows me to do the same things Jarvee is able to with Follow/Unfollow/Like, but on a physical phone. I am not looking to put any client account back on an automation software ever again, because for me client safety is no. 1 priority and there is nothing safer than running account from a “real” phone.
At the moment my main income source is manual growth but I am looking to offer almost every service that can help my clients grow on Instagram.
In my eyes the second-best thing to grow accounts after manual growth is master/slave, which is why I want to learn it as fast as possible and offer it to my current clients, as I am already seeing a lot of demand there.
After mastering those 2 growth methods I will do my research on bonus services such as hashtag strategy, content creation, account reviews etc.
2. Client acquisition
I am currently working mostly with resellers which are white labelling my service, which makes it relatively effortless for me to get new clients, however I am very depended on those resellers and they can stop working with me at any point. In addition to that I am not able to scale at the speed I would like to scale, because I can only wait for the resellers to get clients which then ultimately links my scaling speed to the scaling speed of my resellers. Also, I am missing out on the possible profit margins, because most resellers are able to sell my service for more than double the price. I am still looking to acquire more resellers but mostly I´m looking to acquire my own direct clients.
To achieve this, I will test out the most common ways to get clients which are in my eyes: Ads, cold calling/RL meet up, Instagram DMs, LinkedIn. Once I have built a solid client base, it will start scaling on its own, as I will be using a referral system which encourages the clients to tell their friends about the growth service, as long as my service satisfies the clients, which it will do in 99% of the time.
At the moment I neither have website nor I have a clear corporate identity. If I want to become I legit Instagram Agency, boost my conversation rate and become a recognizable Agency, I will need to start branding.
Because of that I will need to create a website, turn all my current personal contact details into business contact details, turn all my current forum accounts into branded company accounts and spread the name of my agency as far as possible e.g. Instagram, LinkedIn, Forums like this one, word of mouth, etc.
4. Agency System
Currently the Agency is nearly only manged by myself and only small task like setting up new phones for manual growth are outsourced. However, my goal is to work as less as possible on tasks in my agency that can be done by someone else or automated, because of that I will need to figured out how to outsource as much as possible e.g. setting up new clients, cold calling, etc.
Also, I will need to optimize the workflow and transparency of the agency through CMR and accounting software, which are currently both just different google spreadsheets.
So, to get started these are my Main Goals for the rest of the year 2020:
- Manual Growth: Run a total of 50 clients manually and maintain or even lower the current soft block rate I have.
- Master Slave: Run a total of 400 slave accounts block free (<5% blocked).
- (Do research on bonus services and up sell it to the clients if they want to increase growth).
- Run first ads: 0/5 Clients acquired.
- Set up LinkedIn: 0/5 Clients acquired.
- Cold calling/meet up: 0/3 local client acquired.
- Set up Instagram acquisition: 0/5 Clients acquired.
- Create a Website.
- Turn all my current contact details into business contact details (Skype, Telegram, WA etc.).
- Set up the digital presence of my Agency (Instagram, LinkedIn, Forums).
- Set up CRM Software.
- Set up accounting Software.
- Outsource complete manual growth client set up to an employee.
- Train one employee on the complete agency set up, so he is able to work on advanced e.g. setup scraping on Jarvee, set up slave accounts with my settings, etc.
Conclusion: For me the Instagram, Branding and Agency system plan seems doable, however client acquisition will be a lot harder, because I have never done Ads, cold calling etc. so far. At the moment it is most important for me to master the master/slave method as soon as possible, because of that I will focus most of my time on this task first, for now. I assuming I will be able to scale M/S relatively fast, as I did it in the past, before the June block wave hit last year, so I´m familiar with the process of source account research, setting up accounts, etc.
Done So Far:
- I have set up 12 slave accounts which are currently warming up, I´m planning on setting up the DMs the coming days, because the accounts are now running block free for 1 week+ at the decided speed.
- Hired someone to create a website for me, which is now in process.
- Researched about CRM software and found Zoho as a very promising software to try out. I will give it a closer look in the next days.
I in the coming days I will update how my M/S set up is performing.
If you have any questions about me or my plans, feel free to ask them. But I will not reveal any exact settings or similar things.