(Journey) M/S Twitter

Man thats crazy!
So you’re trying to create a hype around your NFT’s on tiwtter? Don’t you need a crazy amount of reach to sell 10k?

This sounds unreal. What category’s going that good when it comes to NFT?

I think the exact piece of NFT doesn’t even matter since its all about the limitation, demand and hype around a project. But I can’t believe that just Twitter is enough to create this kind of a hype. What about Discord e.g.?

Yes discord as well to interact with the community and keep them engaged, but you can see it like a funnel… at the top you get people to join your discord and then get them to buy.

You could also bot on discord ofc but Twitter is more effective imo.

1 Like

I was wondering what is your conversion rate as in how many followers does each account bring to your main account per day with those settings.

Also keep up the good work!!!

5M, crazy… let us know how it goes

When I was starting out the follow back rate was between 25-50%. I made some tweaks on the accounts I’m running and it’s between 40-70% now which is not too bad.

So let me share the overall stats with you guys of my new Project:

I spent about $1,000 on Marketing to get the project to the first 5,000 followers. Since then the bots took over the growth and with daily posting the account grew to 8,5k now.

There are 5,000 engaged people in discord.

I’m selling a bit more than 5k NFT’s at 1 Sol per piece.

Launch will be in approximately 1-3 Months depending on how I feel about the community

1 Like

How do you keep the people in the discord engaged? also, this is all without the nft existing yet, right?

This $1k marketing was before you started M/S?

Nice one, keep it up :smiley:

The Artwork is already existing. Mint is in 14 Days pretty sure we will sell out

Regarding the Discord, either get a VA to chat with people or go in there every 1-2 hours for a 15 minute chat with people

Yo, is it possible to contact you privately? @TwitterBotting

Shoot me a DM I try to answer in time

@TwitterBotting messaged

did you sell out?

Sorry for letting you wait for months for the Update.
But I’ve been more enjoying life in the last couple of months and traveled around (Also started advising some other NFT projects)

Now here is how the Launch went:
It was a HUGE ride. Jarvee worked awesome, I had to get a 2 people to manage the community because we got so big and I was able to get on one of the biggest Launchpads for Solana which means we sold out.

Originally I wanted to sell 10k NFTs for 1 SOL. Later I changed it to 8,888 for 2 SOL which worked even better.

The only downside was the Dip of Solana which around that time was 49.85 USD, but still a pretty huge profit in total, especially because we doubled our prices

Overall the project is still bringing in money through royalties but way less than projects last year because NFTs dipped.

1 Like