Just liking on Jarvee - need scraper accounts?

Hey guys,

I just have the one instagram account, and I just want to do like 50 likes a day, to keep report with my followers and like some random accounts.

Would you recommend Jarvee for this? And do I need any scraper accounts or anything? or is it relatively straight forward to set up?

Many thanks for your help you wise people!!

Yes, I would recommend you use Jarvee, then add 2-3 scrapers in it. Scrapers will be used to scrape posts that will be liked by your main account. The setup is quite easy, basically you will just need to tag each scraper account as “scraper”, then set Jarvee to use the scrapers accounts whenever a tool executes actions in Settings > Social Platforms > Instagram > General tab.

If you run JV on a PC, just run the main account on home IP, and assign proxies to your scraper accounts.

1 Like

Yes, scrapers are almost mandatory these days. If you are running only one IG account, then 2-3 scrapers would be quite enough. You can use the tutorial that Ossi shared to set them up.

1 Like

you can automate that using Jarvee but keep in mind that scrapers and very much needed, scrapers main role is doing API calls so that the main account stay safe.

1 Like

Thank you. And do you think it will be safe if I am only doing about 50 likes a day?

Thank you Luca, And do you think it will be safe if I am only doing about 50 likes a day?

Thank you Ossi, appreciated. And do you think it will be safe if I am only doing about 50 likes a day?

Hi. If you are only liking, you can do a lot more than 50 a day safely. I did not test this long term, so I cannot give an authoritative answer. But I can tell you this, with freshly created accounts and good ipv4 proxies, I was able to do 1000 likes consistently across accounts on the first day. At about 1100, I started getting a weeks ban on almost all the accounts. No scrapers were used. Likes were done using the hashtag search with no filters

80-120 posts were liked in one operation with a break of about 60-120mins between each operation. Not more than 8 second gap between each like during the operation. I kept it 2-6 secs. Let me know if this helps someone.

My point is not that we can or should do 1000 likes a day, but certainly 200 a day should be safe. May be even 400.

Just run few scrapers so you can send those accounts you want to interact with with likes to your main accounts ; that way you save bandwidth and keep your accounts trust score higher too.

1 Like

yes that’s a good number of actions per day but don’t start with it, start with 12-15 likes per day then increase to 50 slowly and see how it goes

1 Like

Ossi, I hate to ask to much, but can you suggest where I get scrappers and proxies for them?

Jaha, I hate to ask to much, but can you suggest where I get scrappers and proxies for them?

Luca, I hate to ask to much, but can you suggest where I get scrappers and proxies for them?

Check the marketplace, there are some sellers there https://mpsocial.com/c/marketplace/26

1 Like

there are plenty of accounts providers and proxies providers in #public-marketplace , for scraper accounts you can use datacenter proxies, they’re much cheaper than 4G mobile proxies.

1 Like

well I personally create my own scrapers using Jarvee create tool but as the guys above said you can check #public-marketplace place you will find many users and providers there.

1 Like

You can use the IG create accounts tool using an SMS. This you won’t need to worry about emails to create them. They have supported providers that you can choose from. Also, you can assign proxies in which it will use the proxy to create accounts.

1 Like

maybe you can still ask for a sample from this thread

1 Like

You can either purchase some accounts or, the better option to create them on your own, of course, if you don’t need that many accounts.

1 Like