Just sold $70000 in one day with my apparel store that has 30k follower on ig

Bank transfer.
Most of content made by iphone application.
Some content made by photoshop etc like for big influencer and celebrity

No, most product is dropshipping.
some product made by outsource factory(collabo item/mass production item)
what we have in stock at our domestic warehouse is made by an outsourced factory.

2 Likes

So you fulfill with through your warehouse or the supplier ships directly to your customer? Awesome job!

1 Like

yes, fulfill with warehouse.
they do quality inspection,repackaging, replacing brand tags, negotiating replacements with suppliers and OEMs, etc.

Thanks for all the info man! I have some questions for you:

1. What kind of Instagram ad content do you have (video/images) and how do you create it, i.e. where do you find the content to make it? Also, do you make it look more professional and branded, or you keep it more amateur-like?
  2. How much ROAS did the $10.000 influencer campaign bring?
  1. i do both content. amateur-like creative for cheaper/fast shipping product. professional and branded creative for collabo and expensive product
  2. 1500% in 1 week. It will be much higher with each passing day.
2 Likes

Amazing man! Do you have the influencers to post a post (with link in bio or tag your instagram) or 24 hour story with swipe-up?

Thank you for all the value you provide to the forum!

tagged post / stories with swipe up / youtube post.
This ROAS is before youtube was uploaded.
Youtube posting date is the day after tomorrow, so ROAS is expected to be even higher.

3 Likes

So this was a Post + Story w/ swipe up? Did you get link in bio also?

And what sort of caption did you use for the Post? Was it direct & salesy like “I’m in love with @XX, use code XX for 20% off” or how did you do that?

And you said the Influencer only had 500K followers? That’s it? I work with 500K accounts every week but none have given results or ROAS like this

Post + Story w/ swipe up. No bio link.

It was 1st collaboration item for her. so caption was about that.

500k follower on IG/Youtube. 1M on Tiktok,200k on twitter.
Follower quality is most important.
stop chasing follower number.

Congratulations @Aixent !
I suppose it was Japanese audience?
Japanese people are my no 1 customers when it comes to feedback, they write reviews too good to be true.

yes 99% audience was japanese

So with just 1 Post + 1 Story w/ swipe - no bio link, you did $70K USD in revenue?

How much traffic/clicks did you get to the site with the promote?

In 1 day 20000 new user came from promotion. CVR is about 3%
They came from IG tagged post/stories/twitter post.
In 8 days, $150000 sales and today is youtube posting day so it will be more sales.

That’s insane man. Can you share the template/framing of the Post Caption that you did for the post?

I only tell them the mandatory things to include in the caption, and then I tell them to try to post the rest as usual.
I don’t recommend tying up the content of the post because it gives it a promotional feel and reduces the CVR.

Did you mention some sort of discount code in caption and track revenue attribution like that?

I don’t do discount codes because they give you a promotional feel. I’ve done this before, but the CVR is low.
If you’re going to do a discount, you should do it in a measure on your site, not include it in the caption.

Even if you don’t use a discount code, there are ways to track it.
You can compare data to each other and use averages.
If it’s a promotion for an apparel store, it’s easy to track because most people will buy the same products that the influencer referred to.

To begin with, this promotion is a collaborative product designed by an influencer, so few people will buy it outside of that person’s fans.

Hi for the IG ads, do you use the single image or the short video which shows many styles to the customers?

single image with multiple creative.
algorithm will shows best creative to customer.

video gives great results sometimes, but it’s not very consistent.
so images still has better result on average.