Just unbanned my IG account! What now?

My dear old CPA account was restored just now! This is so exciting!

I used proxy when submitting help using fake name.

Also I sent them my real photo and they gave it back! :smile:

What now? As it has been revived from death, do you think it’s okay to run them again on same proxy as before?

And should I lower the settings or push hard with this account?

1 Like

Personally, I would recommend warming the account up as if it was a new account, but with more aggressive settings.

As for the proxy goes, I’ve never had any issues before when reusing old proxies with unbanned accounts.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

when its happened to me i wait 3-4- hours as then start the tool with the 20% minus of the settings that were before.

also for all my others accounts i take down the settings by 10%-20% and try to find the “sweet spot” needed for smooth fly under the radar.

before the ban wave i work with 800-1000 follow/day. now i am at 600-800 follow/day and i so far NO PV needed and no more bans to report.

i think that indeed the accounts after recovery are more stable and you can try to stretch the line more but i don’t think it worth the risk, at least for white hat accounts with a lot of followers that take you month to build.

2 Likes

I got banned with 300 follow/day + 250 likes days + 300 story views day.

Definitely I’m doing something wrong.

You can get banned with 0 follows/day. There’s a lot of different factors to consider.

You should tell us exactly how you did it