JV Bad Browser Flags IP faster

@heroeslair @iam.evo

I am having the same issue with my Jarvee! Accounts are not performing actions and getting stuck and when I try to go into the EB and do stuff manually IG doesnt load certain pages etc. I posted another thread with all the issues happening on mine. Its like Instagram is taking forever to load.

1 Like

you`ll get the same result without a proxy on a residential IP, its all ways been the same.

Digital fingerprints are the new cookies.

1 Like

Use this website and try other User agens: https://developers.whatismybrowser.com/useragents/explore/operating_system_name/ios/

1 Like

Thanks i did many test since Dez. 2020 after the big security update of the Social media platforms. Most Instagram and where we get a lot of Drops in our Actions. Also the participle api calls was not good for us to activate. The cause in our end many issues. I just used it because we hat short time up to 20.000 API Calls a Day 1Main/3-5Slave(Scraper) depends of settings. Many Settings and Filter 5 low Filter 3. But now the Scraping Action don’t need so much also without participal API Calls.

1 Like

And i did the test just for Desktop Browser not Android Mobile Browser.
Special for FB, LinkedIn, YT.

I don’t think that its a smart way to use FB, YT, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter via the Mobile Android Browser.

Why?
1.) Apple is the biggest Company selling Smartphones. All my contact and people that use Social Media at real use just the Apps. The never use Safari to go to YT, FB, LinkedIn etc. Just APP. And im sure all people around the World use the APPs and not the Mobile Browser. At iPhones Safari.

2.) If many user of Android (that use Automatisation) are completely different in the use to compare to Apple iPhone users the Statistik are so different for the Plattform. So for me 1 indicator that something is not correct.

3.) If many Android user don’t use the APP and use the Standart Chrome Browser to log in to the Accounts that looks strange. Because real Android User (in my Country Samsung and Huwai are the most selling Android Phones) and 100% Human (no automatisation) are using the social media also via the real APP.

4.) If i use an Useragent for Android Chrome Browser by JV point 1-3 and the the next issue is the Resolution. Every Marketing that know FB Analytics (closed soon) or Google Analytics know that you can see the Resolution of the Devices. Thats good because you can improve your Website performance depends of your audience and Device Use. Its helpful for WebDesigner and Developers.
So my Hypothesis is JV will send with the EB and Android Mobile User Agent a wrong Resolution. I cant make the Window of JV at the exactly size like a real phone is. Or im wrong with my hypothesis?

At Instagram API User Agent you can enter other User Agent. There u have Resolution (many times the wrong one :sweat_smile:) and also the Country Code. So i just looking at Instagram API User Agent that i get a User Agent form Client Account and a Proxy form the Country of Client Account. Instagram API is the only Plattform at JV that is smart. But for FB, YT, LinkedIn etc i miss this.

5.) Example for YT the Desktop User Agent works much more better, if it works, instead of the Mobile User Version. The Error Quote at Mobile are much more higher that the error on Desktop version.
Why? Because YT is a Desktop Plattform or YT APP Platform but not optimise for Mobile Browser.
Also with LinkedIn and FB.

So why using Mobile User Agent if this is not 100% Human and also the Platforms don’t support all function on the Mobile Browser. I don’t understand this is not logic for me. Everyone say you have to make the settings 100% Human but the Technical stuff and how the real people use Social Media make are not possible to simulate with JV. Just if its possible to use The EB with real Desktop Chrome Browser and the right Fingerprints. This is for me 100% Human. And not the shity solution with Android Mobile Browser!

I just did the Test with Desktop Browser because Mobile Browser make for me no sense and im sure with the next security updates this workaround will not work. This concept will die 100% in Short time. And i don’t want to have again end of the year big problems because we cant Simulate 100% Human Style.

1 Like

We use desktop browser user agent when we run Linkedin Pinterest Twitter and FB in Jarvee, for YT I believe we only need to use a mobile EB UA during the login operation, after that we can uncheck the option “use mobile version” from advanced settings.

1 Like

Thank you Ossi to open my eays. I didn’t think about that that i just can Log in to YT with Mobile and than change the User Agent to Desktop. Restart JV and Mark As Valid.

If you want:

Can you share more Information about the behind. Like Cookie. Do you have to Export the Mobile Version Cookie and Import if you Change the User Agent. Or its just simple and just uncheck the Mobile Version => Mark as Valid => and maybe a Restart in Between or After. Whats your best Workaround?

Thanks for sharing this tipp its very useful.

And you also prefer to use Desktop Browser User Agent on LinkedIn, Pinter, Twitter, FB and YT?
Do you have other Arguments are can you Agree what i test upside. I really try to push this Issue to the JV team that the fix ist ASAP.

I know without proxy and home wifi runs on 4G. And the Fingerprint result is that what i share with the Screenshots. With 4G proxy the same result.

So its really important for JV to fix this if the want that there customer wants to be more safe with using JV as one of the best Automatisation All In one Software.

More over.
It has at least 4 FP not masked than only chromium detection is nothing compare to other fingerprints.
I can detect JV in 10 minutes

Yea please tell this information to JV its important that FB, Google, LinkedIn etc. Dont see this detect and that JV looks 100% Human. I just found this one and try to help JV to fix this Bug. If you know more just share it in this Topic or send the Support of JV a Ticket.

If you want have success with JV and Automatisation i think the pro JV user have to work together and fix all big Bugs. If the Social Media Plattform don’t know about us and how use JV the can not close the Accounts just because the can and want. Because im shure the try hard not to close real 100% Human Accounts. If the start with this the will lose all the Social Media Plattform and will make angry the normal People. But everyone that use JV don’t have 0 chance to get the Account back because the Plattform knows that we use it how you Say.

Thx for your Input @ido

1 Like

Currently having that problem too. Proxys are valid and responsing, scrapers are fine but it won’t scrape. When I go to “edit profile” it takes unusually long to load.

Any ideas what’s causing this problem?