JV Bad Browser Flags IP faster

Hi People,

i notice that JV has a bad Browser and i think also the User Agents are shitty.

If i make a test with my no Automate Manual system it looks like this.

All green all fine. :slight_smile:

If i make a test with EB of JV with User Agent in the Settings the result is horrible and now i know why our IP and Proxy get Flagged after time. Its expanse to change many times the SIM Cards. :frowning:

U know a Workaround that i can have on JV EB also everything green. Im shure if this is fixed the issues will be so more less. And also Cheeper for me for the costomer and Automatisation is again more attractive instead of Ads. Im so close to switch to ads because the results with ads are better and better and close to top the cost/effects. And all Business Owner are looking cost/efficient. If the cost are higher that the positiv effect the pref to make ads. Its logic.

4 Likes

Interesting, hopefully someone form Jarvee can chime in on this

1 Like

I open a Ticket at jarvee but the say if the are many request the will change something. Maybe u can also open a ticket with the same issue. So the Dev will look it faster. :wink:

1 Like

I already have a ticket as I have an issue with my proxies not working, so will throw that in when they get their act together and reply to me. If not I’ll have to open a thread on here and rant haha…

1 Like

Thank you. You get Proxy Support from JV???

1 Like

Nah, today I can do no actions at all for some reason, yet in EB I can do everything manually.

JV support as usual says try proxy manager and check if valid (OFC ive done that) and they wanted proof I did it. So, now waiting for next step.

The person I get proxies off is very high profile here and 3 of which are brand new today and don’t work

2 Likes

In my case helps Restart PC where JV is Installed > Restart Modem/Router Connected to PC where JV is Installed. Restart Proxy Server and all Modem/Router Where the SIM Card is. After that works good for like 12-24 Hours. If u have again some Issues and Proxy Errors start from new with the Restart.

1 Like

ive restarted JV, not my vps. Would have to get my provider to reset the proxies

1 Like

Oh ok you work with providers. We have all at office so we can do it if nessesery :slight_smile: Today its important to have more Control on all.

1 Like

I have my own proxies for account creation, but not for m/s as I don’t want to overload the subnets and ips

1 Like

Nice Workflow. :slight_smile: U are also learning a lot and Trying all time. I just have to be super Safe because we work with big Companies.

Witch County Proxy u use do make Account Creation? And What Content u Use. Maybe we can make a Cooperation.

1 Like

I use New Zealand proxies with real NZ sims on real phones

Ohh ok this is to fare away. I think this will not work if u make the Account in NZ and we Manage it in Germany, Austria and Swizerland. We have bad experience with Account Created in other countries.

1 Like

Shouldn’t matter. I use thai proxies with my accounts with no issues outside of proxy ones

1 Like

Ahh the HC Proxies. The are good. But because of Geo Tracking it didn’t work so good for us. And we want to try a new why how to make money with scraper accounts and also not burning to fast. Best would be that a Scraper account never burned out. This is our big goal now. :smiley: hope we can archive it. And we will to simulate 1000% Human real account creation to use also the app.

I have many times the feeling that the people in Automatisation forget how the real app works. ;-). And how real people using FB, Instagram and all other Platforms. If u are to strong just in Automatisation and forget what the Plattform really do u lose the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All my accounts are made manually so don’t have any issues on that end. Bot accounts seem to die fast, even ones that do act human like usually get caught it seems.

Yeah, HC has worked well for me for awhile but have had times like this where weird issues arise. Now, jarvee says its a proxy issue and HC support says its a jarvee issue. So, basically no one knows. Probably have to post on here tomorrow.

Same problem here today

1 Like

With HC proxies or different? Did you find a cause?

No. A different. But I can browse manually on IG so I don’t think it’s proxy related :man_shrugging:
When the tool (follow or unfollow) starts, it just says “search in progress”. And in the dashboard i see:

Unfollow - ‘acc’ started unfollowing users
… Scraping started using…
… Executing
Unfollow - ‘acc’ active

(read it from bottom to top)

But it just won’t do any actions

1 Like