Keep posting, no matter what

I’m using TikTok to grow my business before monetization becomes mainstream and the platform gets saturated. I have an account with 160k followers and I succeeded in converting 8 to 10 percent of my TikTok audience into YouTube followers.

3 Likes

Hey. I’m having the same problem. I’m from the UK but accidentally switched to my Norwegian Sim-Card. I then posted 2 videos, they both underperformed although the like and comment ratio was good. I now switched back to my UK sim and posted 2 videos, but they still underperform.

How can I get it back to the way it was before. What’s the solution. Am I shadow banned? So far 4 videos in a row got 800 views between them, I have 7.5k followers btw. Do I need to start from scratch?

Help

keep posting try to clear the cache you can’t do anything else

What doe you mean by clearing the cache? And were you able to get back on top, and if so how? Considering taking a break maybe it will work then…

Your algorithm might be a bit messed up after switching. Be sure to clear your cache, and maybe leave the app for 1-2 days. Go to Setting & Privacy, scroll to the bottom and Clear Cache.

1 Like

Hey @Nik can you give us an update whether the account you switched SIM on is running well now?

Thanks in advance !

Currently at 174k followers. I started in April. My audience is still 97% Thai.

2 Likes

You’re french right?

That’s right!

Mais tu vis en Thailande, c’est ca?