Keywords to avoid fake accounts?

Please can people share there invalid keywords lists so i can avoid following fake accounts

example:

free,income,debt,ebook,prize,refund,offer,earn,deal,discount

etc etc

thank you

2 Likes

I’m sure I saw a thread about this but I can’t seem to find it!

However keywords to avoid spam accounts is one way to reduce the bots you follow however there are also some other ways.

1. usually spam accounts only have 1-4 posts, change your settings to only follow users with 10 or 15+ posts, change it test it and see what works best for you and let us now.

2. Don’t follow accounts what Username/Bio contain

Free
Giveaway
Simple
Easy
Follow
Emoji
Coins
Gems

There just some I thought of I’m sure theirs lots more :slight_smile:

1 Like

All of us want to reach real users, personal profiles that do not promote anything. Best way to do this is to simply avoid following users who have links in your bio.

So, add these too: .com, .net, .info, .club, .xyz, .top, .club, .org, .me, .online, .shop,

There’s a lot more domain extensions that you could add but these are most popular among the spammers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Whippin out that good info :+1: Go @Adnan

Check this out too

http://mpsocial.com/t/keywords-to-avoid-following-business-accounts/3882?u=josh&source_topic_id=10665
1 Like

Wow, it’s great idea to avoid fake account and maximum following back rate…

Thanks for the list @YungBuck but care to explain why 1,2,3 ?

1 Like

Here’s a list of cheap domains under $5. I also added the main three

.com,.net,.org,.accountant,.asia,.bid,.biz,.club,.cricket,.date,.de,.download,.es,.eu,.faith,.in,.info,.it,.loan,.me,.men,.online,.party,.press,.pro,.pw,.racing,.review,.science,.site,.space,.stream,.tech,.top,.trade,.us,.webcam,.website,.win,.work,.ws,.xyz