Large Scale Scrape Tool? (Paying)

Hey guys,

I want to scrape all ‘followings’ of a large list of users I have.

Is there any program that can do this?

Willing to pay.

1 Like

repeatedly use the scrape tool available from jarvee, perhaps.

unless you have like 100’s of accounts to scrape from. Then i understand

Do you have a software such as Jarvee? It’s great, like @tripleyourtribe mentioned. But otherwise, there are scrapers available like from IM Risto. It’s like $50 (for a year license).

1 Like

I have Im Risot’s scraper and have been trying to get in touch with him for a week now and no response :frowning:

Im trying to input a LARGE list :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How large? Can’t you just input a text file of it and scrape? What’s the issue?

I find inputting a large list for scraping is not a problem, its removing it later that freezes it up. Best to do it in batches of up to a few thousand usernames at a time. Or reset it when done scraping by overwriting the config files. Imristo is good for scraping 10’s of millions of users, if you need more than that you will also need a database just to hold them in. The filtering in that scraper seems broke kinda though. Just the scraping of usernames works for me.

1 Like

Hmm what do you mean the filtering in imristo’s scraper is broken?

There are two modules, Scraping and Filtering. Filtering does not work for me, it goes at a snails pace no matter how many accounts I put in there. This app needs an update IMO.

1 Like

Yeah ive been emailing imristo non stop and no replies … it’s annoying.

3 Likes

I think iGramTool can do this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It just mentions scraping the followers. If you’re wanting to scrape followings just check about that first.

Edit: That’s from igramtooldotcom

3 Likes

Emailed them earlier today and waiting on them to get back to me! :smiley:

I use the scraper of IGGRAMTOOL and I find myself very well, scraping through hashtag, but I would be interested in scrapping the FOLLOWERS of an account, sometimes to clean them from the fake followers crap, it can be so useful.

5 Likes

With 1 account, how many results can you get from scraping hashtags?

Upwork > Post what you need > Weed through the crap proposals > Find yourself a person who can do a tool for your needs exactly.

A scraper like that you are looking for should cost you less than $50 to get created. There are a zillion python devs on upwork that specialize in Instagram scraping. Just tell them what you need exactly and ask a lot of questions.

9 Likes

Filters are the weakness of scrapers if in c# (iristo) and Python can handle it but takes a long time. If super large seek one written c++ or a fast language --java slow and others . another option is import in to a database system and query from there

4 Likes

Never thought about this … thank you! Will post a job today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jarvee is the best tool for that.

IM Risto is a scammer. I paid for the scraper, never got it and he responded to no emails

Jarvee can do this? How?