Latest IG update and Jarvee

i’m too afraid to use api on my main accounts :slight_smile:

I am actually having no issues with EB still and in theory it sbould be fine. But I havn’t tested full limits in the last week as I’ve been trying to find a fast way to get sources scraped.

Ive used only EB for 6 months and have had no issues, still have none. My theory is that api tells IG you are automating while EB stays under the radar. I may be wrong but thats my rationalizing

1 Like

Make sense…

API dangerous lol …

Anyone here doing Mass DM?

yeah you are right, EB is better but I can assure you that I have some accounts on 4g proxies that use only API emulation for more than a year never used EB and I have 0 issue with that, of course, some actions block from time to time but that’s all.

2 Likes

How many actions are these accounts scheduled to take? Are they all linked to different residential 4G mobile proxiess? Often the blocks are triggered by IP issues, as well as multiple requests within a short interval of time.

1 Like

well, I stay below the safe settings, follow/unfollow 120 max, likes 120 max…etc all of them are safe, and yes I have 2 accounts per 4G proxy, all scrapers are on different proxies than the mains.

I go higher 160-180 follow/ unfollow but don’t do likes. Do DM 10-25 a day also. No issues after new update on my main accounts.

Holy Molly! 2 accounts per 4G?? You must be FREAKING RICH!
LOL!!!

1 Like

well self built proxy are 10$

That was just a wave buddy. Hope we won’t see more in future but I’ve seen highest of the quality accounts caught into them. :sweat_smile:
IG is very dynamic and unpredictable

I run at least 5 per proxy with no issues. None of my slaves died during that wave either. So, no idea what the cause was.

:joy: no rich hahah, but I keep those accounts very safe, growing accounts, and keeping them very safe.

Haha … :laughing: But 1 4G for 2 accounts is insane

1 Like

Is it not easier to do manual?

All my accounts are now running on API and I don’t have blocks anymore lol

care to share your settings?

I agree with you, we can’t generalize it, but I’ve heard from many people that their accounts that were on EB got blocked or TL and that’s why I’ve mentioned that perhaps it would be better to avoid EB for some time.

Yeah i never run api. Havn’t in over 6 months as it caused too many headaches

when you have many accounts there is no way to run them manually or if you do you will need a team for that which will be more expensive.