Latest Instagram News & Updates ❗

Absolutely love the pin comments feature.

I also like their Reels feature. The video shows up in my Explore. It’s cool :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes I have to agree with you. It is a nice implemented feature :slightly_smiling_face: @ossi

Huh? My first post from Oct. 2019. In this thread is flagged by community members and removed by johnny?

I shared a news article publicly available to all and I can’t seem realise how I can have done anything wrong? This whole thread is about news and features only?

@HenryCooper @schoko can you please inform me what’s going on here?

Not that it matters that my first post is removed, I am curious to know what’s happening.

1 Like

Was a mistake by me :slight_smile:

1 Like

All good my friend :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for quick respons
@HenryCooper

1 Like

For european users of IG or for those of you dealing with european costumers, who may be noticing this message when looking into DM these days.

Here is an article published lately which explains the reason.

Enjoy guys.

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

What does it means exactly? In Europe people won’t see their insights anymore? Why does it say messaging services?

@zole
It has to due with Europe’s new privacy rules. Due to personal protection rights. This is to prevent social media platforms from being able to spy on users and the various messages that they may be sending.
Now because of these new European rules, Facebook subsidiary will no longer offer users in Europe the chance to get message insights due to restrictions caused by privacy rules.

What they say is as follows:

"we’re making updates that will impact some developers and businesses that use our Messenger API. Beginning December 16th, several Messenger APIs will be unavailable for developers and businesses in Europe, and for people in Europe who connect with businesses globally. These changes will impact some APIs and UI components

audience:

• Europe pages in all chats
  • Pages with admins in Europe in all chats
  • Any chats with people in Europe
2 Likes

Hey ladies and germs. Here some late news for y’all. Enjoy reading :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to trying the app. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My pleasure buddy.
Do you think this is a cunning release? I mean with the whole Clubhouse being hyped among influensers atm. asking people to follow them on the platform. Like maybe to take off a bit of the pressure and turn peoples’ attention back on the new IG lite app?

yep, that could be a good way, “IG big release” will definitely take some heat off but will wait and see.

1 Like

Thanks for Sharing Micky :slight_smile: I am really looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreicate the share