Likes on LVL 2 when you’re a LVL 1

Hi, I’m a level 1, so I can’t access level 2 topics. I’m planning on making a post soon, and I’m almost sure it’ll get moved to level 2 but there’ll be a lot of value there. If I get likes from my own post (that I won’t be able to view), will those likes still go to my profile?

6 Likes

Sure, count with my Like, here you have one :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the like :slight_smile: But I’m not quite you understood.

Let’s say I make a post and the moderators move it to level 2. I’m level 1 so then I won’t be able to access my own post.

Then let’s say it starts getting likes in level 2, will those likes still go to my profile? Or because I won’t be access the thread will I not get those likes?

1 Like

you are a long way from LVL2 anyways.

Be active, contribute, help others and you will get there eventually

3 Likes

Hi, I realise that, but that’s not what I’m saying.

1 Like

They ll update your Status to LVL2 if your post and behaviour deserve it, dont worry about that.

4 Likes

Don’t mention other programs you know.
And about stories etc.
Then everything will be on level 1.

3 Likes

that should count, I’m not sure if they will be hidden for you until you hit L2 though

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If your post rocks, and the likes keep coming in you might be moved to a higher lvl. It’s been seen before. I mean invitations to higher lvl by admins are used in such situations. But then it has to be extra ordinary. And it’s only up to the leaders to decide if you are granted an invitation to higher lvl or not. You can’t ask for one.

And yes. The likes which are given to your post will count regardless of which lvl your post ends up.

4 Likes