[Liking strategy] Manual M/S for Personal Account (non-repost)

For sure! :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying things out @Powerlifter your method was scattered throught multiple posts and it was hard to keep up with all the details. Cheers mate :clap:

I managed to automate this a little from my PC. Looking forward for some results and will post here.

This is what I’m scared of too. It’s a tiring process when doing it manualy, but if we see returns it’s worth it in the end.

If the first post of the target is a recent post (less than 24h), chances are that you will show up in his activity log on a list along with other recent likers of the same post so it will be hard for the person to spot you there, but what if we like the 2nd or 3rd post of the target (which is an older post), it will show as a new line under the Activity tab on his account, hence putting you account on a separate line, a more visible line. Correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Thanks brother :+1:t3:

That’s fine too. Most people I’m targeting don’t post daily (but are active likers)

1 Like

That’s a really cool strategy, wondering if it would work with automation :thinking:

@Winds it would if you could avoid getting like blocks. I dabbled with it last year, but I would need a lot more slaves to get results

@zaazuna I came across a slave account from @fuckjerry’s comment section. It’s a simple sex account, but it really directs you to the main.

I prefer to have my slaves be able to grow organically, but this approach is valid too

1 Like

Haha, that’s insane :sweat_smile:

It looks so spammy.

And there is a point also, if your slave is not spammy like this it will grow also and may become mother.
Recently met some 100k slave accounts in luxury home niche.

Agreed, brother

Awesome strategy, I will try to set it up with automation and see if it will work like that as well.

1 Like

good job @Powerlifter :+1: :+1: and thanks for sharing

Thanks @Luca :smile:

Also, I’ve been able to hit 4 20 min sessions on my main without any blocks or issues for 3 days now. Going off of @EauDeBo, that’s at least 450 likes a day (3x 150 likes) and a minimum of 450 profile views (in addition to liking my explore/home feed and replying to comments).

4 Likes

Sounds great @Powerlifter, keep going :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Always great to see someone succeeded, couple things-

How long did this take in the beginning?

Its hard to imagine this is very scalable if its all manual, BUT the results are pretty good to where it doesnt need to scale like crazy to have strong results. It seems just doing 10-15 slaves would net you 500-1000 followers daily, which is pretty insane growth.

Why not follow and unfollow with slaves?

In the beginning was slow going because I was trying to complete all my actions with one account and hitting profile view limits.

Yeah, the only limit is time and/or money.

I can do a lot more actions with liking than I can with follows (and unfollows). And instagram seems to penalize liking a lot less than f/u (for main account)

1 Like

Strange, if its manual (I am guessing you are logged into them all from your phone?) I usually see less penalty and a stronger follow growth with follow and unfollow, but if it works, I wouldnt switch.

Time absolutely, not sure how your days would be with this, how many sessions do you do on each account daily? Money? If youre doing it yourself it doesnt really cost anything (in the sense of actually having to spend, not time is money aspect).

Yeah, I meant for the main account. My main goal with liking is to just give people a notification so they check out my account. And I can give more notifications with liking.

Right now I’m doing 4 20 min sessions on main and 1 20 min each per slave.

If you’re going to outsource the liking

have to say very well done. Your two slaves, when they get bigger and off private – it will be weeks before they reach explore – see if they can grow organically and set up more slaves. To begin, create 1 or 2 slaves ready to go in a few months – just ad content and repost posts of the newer slaves on current slaves. It will gain a few a week and more importantly set up trust. You are doing well

4 Likes

Thanks @Alexnvo, honestly means a lot coming from you. I will take your advice

2 Likes

What size would you recommend for taking off private? Before I can grow other slaves