[Liking strategy] Manual M/S for Personal Account (non-repost)

@kraxas I think I fan page would work best if you already had a sizeable following (like at least 10K). Although I have come across an 8K account with a legit fan page, so it could work.

1 Like

Have you tried doing shoutouts? You can gain a couple hundred followers if an account with a similar following as yours does it.

Not recently, but Iā€™d like to do story shoutouts

UPDATE: now using an additional slave (so 3 total). Iā€˜m going to change a few things and report the results in a week or two.

5 Likes

Sorry man you talked about it but Iā€™m not sure if I understood well

In your slaves you post related content about your main BUT you donā€™t repost right?

Itā€™s related Content NOT repost of main acc content

Thank you

No reason to be sorry!

In my slaves I repost content from the main

1 Like

Iā€™m still getting hashtag reach and organic followers even with liking nearly 540 posts a day with main account. So instagram doesnā€™t seem to be punishing at the moment

Eagerly waiting for the updates bro.

1 Like

Sorry, youā€™re going to be waiting for a min. My job started up again, so Iā€™m not going to scale up at the moment

2 Likes

Great write up! Thanks for sharing.

I want to try this myself but I have some questions for clarification.

You are doing this from only one phone in which your main and the slaves are logged in and with the regular IP of your SIM card / home network? No proxies whatsoever, right?

The slaves are set to private at the beginning. On those you reupload content from your main with a short caption, link to main and hashtags. Also the slaves refer to the main by tagging in the Bio and you set up a great Profile picture. With those Slaves you are doing once a day 20 minutes of liking 150 posts in the recent category or on likes/commenters on competitors (only one like per profile here). Nothing more?

With your main you perform the same action as on the slave but three times a day?

Sound like the real deal with this results!

Right, all actions are done from the same phone, no proxies or anything

Right. For the results shown above, I used 6 20 min sessions total (2 20 min sessions per slave/main).

The main can do up to 4 20 min sessions. Right now thatā€™s all Iā€™m doing, plus a slave or two here and there because Iā€™m a bit strapped for time.

1 Like

Cheers! Thanks for the fast response.

I will start trying this tomorrow. I am so curious if I can achieve any results near yours!

Did you think about automating those slaves?

And would it theoretically be possible to automate them using Jarvee and your home network without risking the main when it is in the same network? I have been reading a lot about M/S but those immense costs for 4g proxies and testing accounts etc. are holding me back.

If it could be done with 2-3 slaves and the only thing I need is a Jarvee license this would be really tempting for me :smiley:

I think about it all the time lol. Someone made a post about how they were able to automate up to 700 likesā€¦ but when I did automaton a year ago, 400 was pushing it

Yeah. Back in the day I had the main and 4 slaves all on home network. I definitely wouldnā€™t do that nowadays

You could maybe get away with two on same home network

Alright. Well I think I will create 2 and use them on my phones 4g the manual way.

In the future I might be trying my luck with automating two on my home network.

Iā€™d be happy to read your updates about your growth using this method or if you are going to try automation again :slight_smile:

Awesome, good luck :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™ll definitely post about it if I do try automating again

you can do 3 accounts on home network no problem, im doing it now :hugs:

i have a question for you my friend that I donā€™t fully understand
you do the likes whit the M/S accounts to the same people?

Cool!! Would you mind sharing your settings with me (by PM maybe)? I am completely new to this automation things, no intensions to monetize any methods just want to push my private account a bit :slight_smile:

Is this question for me? If so can you clarify your question a little moreā€¦ not understanding what youā€™re asking

you do the likes on the same people
from you M/S account ?
or it doesnā€™t matter and any account can like random people?
and how many likes you do per one person?

No, I like from sources in my niche

I just give out 1 like per person