Link IG profile to IG Stories Music Artist

Hello,
I had a look on the web and I couldn’t find an answer for this:
How I can link my instagram profile to my music on the stories?
Let me explain:
I have my own music on Spotify and after I share it on my stories and I click on it, it appears a pop-up with the artist name. If I click on it, it says “No profile has been linked to this artist.” Instead of, with many popular songs (but also not), if you click on it, it lead you to the artist Instagram page.
I’m pretty sure this is not related to how popular an artist could be.
I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m talking about.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Go to spotify for artists and link your song to a artist profile

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s not that easy. It’s already linked.

1 Like

I have also tried this and doesn’t work… the music still says no profile has been linked

Hello, did you find a way to do that? I’d really want to know it!

1 Like

Same here, would be curious to know for a friend who does music :slight_smile:

1 Like

yo man

PM your song i think i’ve a solution

2 Likes

If anyone has any information, please share. Trying to figure out the same thing.

Same here, but I think this is Instagram’s responsibility not spotify.

I’m having some issues as well

Instagram story finds my music and plays it with the artwork but shows another artist name if anybody can help me solve this It would be appreciate it I’m down to even send you some $$$

can you tell us?

You have to go back and change the settings on which you released it. It was a mixup when whoever uploaded the song. Clicked the wrong person. May have to re-upload it

having the same problem… “No profile has been linked to this artist” any news? It’s quite annoying.

Some body get link yet?

You have to get in touch with the distributor/DSP in order to process that information for you.

Contact your distributor with ISRC codes (of any one or two of your released tracks)
and attach your Instagram username too.
Instagram links it automatically, but it would take months!
And your distributor will request Instagram to link your profile to the music (that works faster than the automatic procedure)
You don’t have to send ISRC of every track to link it.
Just one is enough, once it gets linked! Rest of your tracks will be automatically linked to your profile…
I hope this helps :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

Hey @Chrome_jones , I have a perfect and tested clue on how you can fix it for good. Interested? DM me on IG @HCamrone

You all just need a music publisher like Distrokid, that would immediately solve the problem :slight_smile:

Might be an old question.

I’ve made a small guide on how to do it using DistroKid on my website brokenholiday.online

Haven’t figured out how to do it yet with other distributors, anyone knows how to reach out to me, please.

IG @brokenholiday