Link to course bank?

Hey everybody, so, awhile back I saw a post here with a link to a bank of all kinds of courses, I’m pretty sure it was over 1tb. I somehow lost that link, is there any way somebody has that link?

Uhhhh… yeah man it’s like 2 threads under the one you just made :face_with_hand_over_mouth::

3 Likes

I’m so sorry! I didn’t see it. I’m super embarassed now
Thanks for replying anyway

1 Like

From what I remember there seems to be more dating courses than anything else in there. Is the fate of social media managers to be lonely and single or something? Haha

2 Likes

Hahahaha.

I mean, we’re all hanging out on an internet forum to try and basically cheat the social media system from behind our computers.

Normal people don’t know about proxies, bots, scraping etc.

Imagine trying to tell a normal person about your “child account” or that you’re running a “master/slave network”…

Having said that, some of those courses about inner game are really fucking good. Even if it’s wrapped up in a dating context :wink:

1 Like

Lol, most people really have no idea what we’re talking about either way, so maybe :joy:

Yeah, so true about the ‘nobody understands what we do’ thing.

I gave a little look through those courses and ebooks and there’s somme pretty valuable stuff in there for sure. Didn’t find what I was looking for though.