Linked email question

Hello everyone! Quick question…
A few days ago I tried to change the email associated with my instagram page. They sent me an email (to the address linked to my account) saying that my email was changed.
They also sent a NEW email to the new address asking me to confirm my email address. I didn’t see this email at first, and never confirmed.
That page was deactivated today and I am not sure which email to use on my appeal form. I am thinking the old one since the confirmation never went through? Or is it possible that there is currently no email on file for my account? Help!

1 Like

Try with originally used email.

You should always be able to get account back with original email, say it’s hacked or something like that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I second that. Definitely go with the original email.

Do what the result, your account back or still deactivated.

Yes, it should be the original email address! When you are not able to confirm the new one, it means still the old one is in use. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can also just try both, and see which one receives the email from Instagram. shouldn’t matter :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. You won’t know unless you try it first. But I would try it with the original email first and then the new one if the old one doesn’t work