List of email providers without phone number

Hello friends! I thought about opening a thread to list email providers who do not need a phone number to sign up. I’ve learned that it’s safer to use multiple email providers when creating bulk accounts. That’s why I believe that this list can help anyone who wants to create many accounts. I will continue to supplement the list in the first post as soon as new ones are added.

The providers:

3 Likes

Be careful with gmx- they deactivate emails if you don’t login for a while

3 Likes

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Thanks for this information! For now I will remove gmx from the list. Have you tried other email providers that you can recommend @Grummel1? We can expand the list.

Would reccomend Hotmail myself

1 Like

Hotmail addresses expire after 8 months of not being logged into manually. POP access doesn’t count either, apparently.

2 Likes

What do you use yourself ? I might try rediffmail then

2 Likes

Would be great if you included if they have IPOP or IMAP, for without those you can’t auto verify.

3 Likes

mail.com you have to login 6 months.

https://www.mail.com/US-en/company/terms/

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! How long is awhile? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure but I think it’s 6 months

1 Like

On a mobile proxy from Poland, rediff asks you to verify your account with SMS immediately after completing the form.

You can add poczta.o2.pl to the list, you just have to fill in the recaptcha and give some 6 digit number in place of the phone.

Does someone of you know how to bypass the phone number request on rediffmail?