Hey guys,

I was just wondering what the options are to login to an account using a proxy? So I can change account name, bio etc.

I have read that I could use proxy droid but my phone isn’t rooted so it won’t work?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Use a emulator. Like nox. You can also login via browser and use any proxy app. Or use multiloginapp.

9 Likes

Most browsers have the possibility to use a proxy. Firefox for sure has it. Preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Connection/Settings. Manual proxy config, give your ip, port. check use for all protocols. If you go to instagram.com it will first ask you your proxy login/password.

7 Likes

Or Foxy Proxy plugin - available for Chrome and Firefox. Super easy to manage proxies. It even has an option to delete cache and cookies whenever you change proxy.

15 Likes

I like using Memu in conjunction with a proxy manager. You can create multiple emulator profiles with different settings. Perfect for making accounts and managing them.

5 Likes

Foxy Proxy plugin is the best suggestion here! Thanks for it.

Can you suggest anything for iOS which handles multiple proxies?

Unfortunately, nothing, I’m not a fan of ios so I could only suggest you what google does.

5 Likes

just use clean ip proxy for your instagram or else you will be the one losing account or getting disable.

4 Likes

I’ve been using MultiFirefox for MAC

3 Likes

Did this support for multiple proxies? or just open multiple account in the same time.

1 Like

http://davemartorana.com/multifirefox/
Seems like both. Actually it allows you to run multiple instances of Firefox.

2 Likes

Yup you basically create profiles for Firefox instances that you can configure with unique proxy IPs.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s great, thank’s for the info.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I ended up going with foxyproxy on chrome and it has been working great.

1 Like

There are many ways :

1. Use firefox / chrome (there is an option for choosing proxy)
  2. Use your mobile phone (I usually do this)
  3. Use an instagram bot (some bots have this functions, some don’t)
1 Like

Please what is memu?

Anyone can suggest me any cloaker for do this?

3 Likes

Did you read any of the replies from this 3-year old thread?

5 Likes

hey when i go to login to instagram on croxy proxy it takes me to another login page

so what do i do