2 Likes

Also on r/BoxingStreams

4 Likes

McGregor right now

ApprehensivePertinentAmphibian
2 Likes

http://www.cr7hd.com/p/embed.html?ch=ufc

2 Likes

Agreed. The odds seem to be against McGregor in terms of technique but when it comes to talking shit, i’d give him a title for that.

4 Likes

I can’t put a vote down. Im a big fan of both fighters. I only watched boxing for Floyd & I only watched UFC for McGregor so i can’t decide. All I hope is we get a good clean fight…& a knockout :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mini versions are already spotted in the stadium :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I got 7/1 on McGregor to win the week the fight was announced and got a nice amount on it.

McGregor needs to show his power in round 1 and do something within the first 5/6 rounds.

Anything after that, its Mayweather time.

1 Like

49-1

He will do fooking nothing

1 Like

Yes i hope McGregor will make Mayweather angry. And he does something forbidden and McGregor wins with techinal desicion and I win € 755 :heart_eyes: This would be the best scenario.

but how do i get it to work tho lol

Check youtube filter: Live

130K live viewers. How much he will earn?

Change DNS or use Tor Browser

3 Likes

Well McGregor did well. Back to MMA now please and defend your damn belt!

Mayweather the best boxing has ever seen

5 Likes

^ I agree

I wish McGregor had won tho he said he could of kept going but in all honesty he was going to get knocked out there.

2 Likes

Also if you wanted to watch the fight the there were streams all over twitch because it takes a couple of minutes to take each stream down so 50 people started streaming so everyone could watch the fight xD

2 Likes

I think this sums it up nicely:

The 40-year-old said afterwards the fight would be his last, before thanking his ‘dance partner’ McGregor.

"He is a tough competitor and I thought we gave the fans what they wanted to see.

"He is a lot better than I thought he was, he used different angles and was a tough competitor but I was the better man tonight.

"Our game-plan was to take our time, let him shoot all his heavy shots early on and then take him down at the end, down the stretch.

"We know in the MMA he fights 25 minutes real hard and after that he starts to slow down.

“I guaranteed this fight wouldn’t go the distance. A win is a win.”

EDIT: While McGregor is a brawler, you cannnot beat a king in his own arena doing what he does best. Put Mayweather in an MMA match and dude would be toast in around 30 seconds.

3 Likes

100% true!
You saw the huge frustration that he could not use his knee and legs. Mayweather also played a dirty game by turning with his head down. But well I lost my bets it was a nice match.

I really expected McGregor to win after the first 3 rounds.

1 Like

Bet my bot farm vs my friends needless to say i now have an extra 500 accounts

2 Likes