Looking for a Consultant

Hi I’m looking for a Consultant to help me with jarvee. Travel niche.
I would pay no problem.
Greets marco
German/English

You need technical assistance or you need IG niche specific support? Just check the forum and if you really want to pay somebody check the quality of their posts and status here in the forum.

Good luck on your mission.

5 Likes

Hello larsometer,
I need technical assistance on jarvee.
(settings)
Greets

If you need an italian consulting I can do it :wink:

1 Like

Just ask here @Marco_Perauer , we have many qualified and talented people in this forum (also the public area).

5 Likes

I can help with your Jarvee setup, send me a message…

1 Like

I can help :).
Check my lvl and post quality. Been here a while.
+639381180517 on whatsapp

1 Like

Feel free to contact me. I can help you with set up jarvee aswell as the jarvee settings. Btw bist du Deutscher :sweat_smile::de:

3 Likes

Helfe dir kostenlos bro! schreib mir auf insta
danielschkolnikow

My personal account is in the travel niche. 400-500 followers a day. I could just take over managing/growing your account for you, for a fee. Feel free to send me a message!

1 Like

What’s your 8g name

I messaged it to you.

1 Like

I think there’s lot to learn and the best thing you could do here go through the forum, Read and then start asking questions :smiley:
I did the same. Good Luck

1 Like

na dann wird’s den Preis wohl wert sein :sweat_smile:

For the non German speakers here, I wrote: If you get a service for free it is always worth the money (that you paid).

2 Likes

Immer diese scheiß Piefke… :unamused:

Grüße vom Schluchtenscheißer

2 Likes

Ich dachte mir schon das hier viele deutsche drin sind :grin:. LG aus Tirol Österreich

@HenryCooper don’t take it personal… just have looked up a translation for Schluchtenscheißer :joy:

Couldn’t find any for Piefke tho…

4 Likes

Damn that was a heavy burn :fire:

2 Likes

movie should be proof enough :clapper:

3 Likes