Looking for a new bot

Hi everyone,
I’m looking for a new app/website for Instagram. I used to have instazood and jarvee but with all the issues this summer it didn’t work anymore, I followed the mega thread but honestly don’t understand much. On jarvee and instazood no actions were done but I was not blocked, I could like manually, I tried again 1 or 2 weeks ago but still didn’t work.
I’m looking for a new bot only to do like (no f/u) for one account so I don’t want to spend 30$ on jarvee and + on proxies
Thank you ! :slightly_smiling_face:

No such thing like a bot without issues. Sorry to say :wink:

2 Likes

Goodluck, bot wise JV is still the best and most supported public bot

1 Like

Oh no… I figured but was still hoping for a bot that could still do some actions ha

1 Like

I suppose yes… but I really don’t understand proxies and everything so it’s a little expensive for only liking for one account… thank you !

1 Like

so you can pay someone to do it for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Can anybody direct me where you would pay somebody who is legit to do likes, etc for you? Hope I am not breaking any rules by asking.

I am tech savvy, but not a ton. I have a VPN i use just op stream sports. I have been using Everliker since May. Worked great. I wa snot using any extension with it. Wondering if something like that still works i a person is willing to pay for purchasing programs/extensions? I spend so much on advertising so I would invest in something good. I started googling Jarvee today after I seen it here.

1 Like

Just use a chrome extension or something p sure they got one

1 Like

If your using one account just one account use your home IP you don’t need a proxy unless its for a client

1 Like

hmm. Yes I am only using one account. That’s it. I have had Everliker stop working multiple times and have had to change my password once. I lowered the liking activity and kind of stopped using it after that. It worked awesome for me when I had it ramped up. Peak was June and the start of July. It seemed like when I had it on, I would get a lot of followers and a lot would go to my store from my profile.

If you are going to promote 1 profile then I would recommend to focus on making great content and not using any bots.

2 Likes

JV is best you can get, dont think new bot will help you much or make ur life simple because it will not, if you have 1 account or many automation on Ig is already hard and just getting harder and nothing you can do about it. I stopped using Jv since july, following this forum to see if people come up with something new and real solution for problems but unfortunately its all empty promises from Jv team. You can play and stress with proxies, blocks, and settings or find something else to work.

2 Likes

I was doing it with my IP (no proxy or anything) but the same thing happened for instazood and jarvee : no actions were done with both bots, I was not blocked because I could like manually and I was logged correctly but there was no likes done with the bots… and my limits were not high

1 Like

InstaPy used to work great but unfortunately the lead developer abandoned the project recently. It used Selenium and a browser with the iPhone useragent and managed to skip most blocks given to API bots, just like Jarvee is doing currently.