[Looking for] Anthony groeper newly UPDATED course!

Hey guys anyone please help me to get newly UPDATED anthony groeper vital venum course? Here’s the UPDATED his ig course https://www.anthonygroeper.com/order-form

1 Like

Had to adjust your title as it could be seen as you OFFERING the course, not just asking for it.

MPSocial is typically not a place where you can find course shares, so might be worth trying some of the darker corners of the IM space.

He is full of shit anyways. Safe your time!

1 Like

Here’s what you’ll learn in his Viral Venum course:

Buy powerlikes and only create Instagram accounts in the viral/motivation/luxury niche(s). That’s it, that’s the course.

BTW- the guy named Josh who made a video testimonial is Josh Forti, the guy who created his own course with Josue Pena called Instagram Mastery & Monetization, which is literally the same course as Alex Becker’s H-Gram course (I’m so glad Alex stopped making courses, he’s much more honest now).

3 Likes

Just curious - what do they suggest you do with those if you are a tattoo artist in Miami / trying to be an influencer in the infertility niche?

Always interesting to see how they spin the BS.

3 Likes

That’s the thing- they don’t suggest anything :stuck_out_tongue: All these people do is suggest what has worked for them once upon a time (back in 2015 when Instagram was completely different), because they aren’t actually as experienced as they claim to be.

People like you and others on this forum would blow these course creators out of the water, and I’m not just saying this to be anti-guru.

2 Likes

Don’t even go through it, out of all of those guys who create IG courses, his is literally the most trash

I have the old version (from early 2018) and it’s not bad. It’s worth watching to take in the ideas imo. Although his 100k Blueprint was definitely a scam.

His Youtube content is good, though, which makes me curious about this updated course. His webinar was also pretty good.

Instagram seems to change quickly and he definitely spends a LOT of time thinking about Instagram and creating content for it.

I put in a request over at GetWSOdo for the updated version of this course. Seems to have a couple of completely new modules and ideas for earning money through Instagram. I think it would be worth checking out!!

If anyone has the updated version of the course (from 2019) let me know! I’ve got tons of courses about Instagram which I can upload when I get some more free time.

1 Like

Can you share the download links please
I am looking for SMMA blueprint and Ollie Chapman social media marketing