Looking for Cooperation (people that teach me how to make mobile proxies with android device and sms function)

how can a proxy be setup for EB actions? Also do you use only EB on that account?

1 Like

@naroha that’s a good question I really dont know how my friend set up all but its just for Social Media and many other stuff. So if you have a specific question please let me know and I can ask. But we are using real phones for the proxy. No Data Stick and unlimited internet in DE and for AUT is unlimited for FB or Instagram / or you can have a Proxy with unlimited internet for YT both set ups are with 8GB for the rest of the Internet. This is important because the EB action of JV needs more traffic. :wink:
After 1 Month on 200/Follow/Day I will make a new Topic where I will explain how I did a recuperation of a hard Block and Compromised Account. Hope I can help other people with this information.

For me is impossible to switch to manuell action. I dont have the time for that XD.

So if someone knows how to set up proxies for the API JV action that would be awesome. :clap:

Yes for now the actions are set up to make with the EB so Follow/Unfollow/PM/Like/Comment/CommentLike goes over the EB.
API is just for Posting if API dont work than with the EB. And if this also dont work with the real Phone.
And I also use the API to search for the Followers and to extract new user. This set up works now 9 days realy well in the worm up phase.

@said_L.O.M XD haha :joy: i did this. And I found nothing for me. Just a little bit. But not a noob step by step Blog or Video.

But I think we have a solution thank for your funny link :slight_smile:

why cant you use your proxy for API? I really dont get it. Pm me if you can, also in german :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I use this stage
Im looking for cooperation with someone that can be seller here
we develop super good residential proxies and mobile for IG and I want to share this with forum members and share profit of course

1 Like

Just to Scrap new Users. If I run the tools on the API I get faster a Block. Maybe its because I got the compromisation and the action blocks via API. I still dont understand all to 100%. Because the HC Proxy works just with the API. One account that just had some blocks works perfect with HC proxy and with the API of JV the other account with the HC proxy that had hard action blocks and a compromisation dont work well with the API. But HC is not allowed to use for EB because of the big traffic.

I will PM you in German. I think that Instagram detect API calls faster than EB calls. Im sill waiting for the big update form JV for the API calls.

@Dima_Kuzn thank you that you understand my request. :slight_smile:

Nice to here about that you offer good proxies for IG. Your proxies works also after hard action Blocks and Compromised accounts. And your Proxies works with the API calls of JV? If yes we can PM about a cooperation.

Cheers.