Looking for Instagram Guru to help me with serious advices.

I need help reviving my insta account.
My account is of 60k follower with my personal high quality travel content.
Well.
I botted from 10k to 50k in the past years.
The result is that I have an awful reach and interaction.
I cannot close it since I have a lot of ongoing collaboration with several brands.

I am looking for an expert helping me to revive it, I don’t actually care to grow at the moment.

obv I can pay.

WTB Thread approved.

Please read the rules below:

Providing services or products to WTB OPs:

• In order to reply to the WTB thread and offer your service, you must have an active sales thread in #public-marketplace that is related to whatever WTB thread OP is looking for.
    Example:
    Thread title - [WTB] 4G Proxies for Instagram accounts
    In this case, you can reply to the thread and offer your services only if you are already a seller here with an active sales thread in #public-marketplace and you sell 4G Proxies. Posting a link to your thread is allowed so OP can check out your service/product and reviews. You are also allowed to message the OP too.
  • You are not allowed to reply in the thread if you have an active sales but you don’t sell 4G proxies.
  • All LVL1 (and higher) forum members are allowed to offer a service or product that OP is looking for, even if they don’t have an active sales thread, but only through Private Message (PM) , without replying to the thread. Not even replies like “I’ve sent you PM” are allowed. Please note that you can only offer what OP is looking for, offering anything else will be considered as spam and you will be banned.

Hi. I checked your Instagram account, and I would recommend this to improve engagement:

1. Remove inactive/bot/mass/ghost followers from your account - you may loose up to 80% of your followers if you decide to remove them all. Afterwards, reach should be improved and engagement will be improved in the future. I takes around a day to remove 500-700 inactive followers so keep in mind that it might take many days to remove all.
  2. Improve your captions - your comments to likes ratio is low. You don’t have any call-to-actions in your captions to keep your audience engaged with the post. Also, your captions look very bulky, formatting is annoying too.
  3. Hashtags: I recommend:
    1. to put hashtags in the first comment so captions look good and not too spammy-looking. OR you can try turn hashtags into a sentence instead of paragraph: before - #sun #photo #nice, and after: Such a #nice #sun! Do you love this #photo? - this can give a push (Instagram is acting against hashtags that are grouped together in a paragraph)
    2. you are using too many big hashtags - it’s too hard to rank for them
    3. you may be using banned hashtags - had to run a check on that
  4. YOU MAY BE SHADOW-BANNED. I checked some of your posts and hashtags you’re using - and your posts don’t appear under those hashtags! You may used banned hashtags and you used over 20+ hashtags on all posts that is considered as hashtag over-usage! If you’re shadow-banned, either you fix those issues or logout from your account for 7 days to rest.
  5. I would recommend uploading engaging content , such as “which photo looks better, this or that? please vote in the comments”, etc.

BONUS TIPS:

1. Create 4-5 accounts, profiled, and when you publish a post on your main account, like+save+comment+share+add to story that post with your 4-5 satellite accounts in the first 15 minutes, and respond to comments from your main.
  2. To improve engagement, I would recommend to scrape a list of people who are your followers and are not engaging with your account - and keep engaging with them a lot to remind yourself that you exist.

Also, you can take a look at my articles on engagement improvement I wrote on this forum:
https://mpsocial.com/t/method-unheard-methods-how-to-increase-the-reach-on-instagram-including-my-own-secret-sauce-and-golden-nugget/
https://mpsocial.com/t/pows-mega-list-increase-engagement-rate-my-tips/
https://mpsocial.com/t/method-tactics-on-how-to-skyrocket-the-engagement-rate-of-your-instagram-account-s/

I hope it helps! :wink: If you need any help, drop me a message

3 Likes

Hi Pow,
I am fan of your posts on methods to make use of the algorythmn!

I was wondering you wrote in April 19

Preferably, do not post hashtags in the comments (as this was patched a long time ago and is not working as effectively as while back) - most people use this to make caption better-looking by placing hashtags into the first comment, but please put them in the caption”

Now you advice to

I was wondering if you gave this advice in this case just for cosmetic reasons or if you oberserved a change and posting i first comment doens change the reach of hashtags anymore?

Can the 4-5 accounts run on the same phone. How many followers and posts should they have or are just blank accounts working?

Thanks for all advices. I would love to see this one can you check if the link is wrong?

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

It’s a second-level post, you can learn more about User levels here

Thanks Schoko! I was told the second level does not exist anymore… thanks for informing me! If I find the time I will finally share and contribute some things that are on my mind since some time.