Looking for Jarvee scraping manager (you provide/replace/manage accounts)

I use Jarvee to scrape Instagram content continuously (repost daily what specific accounts are posting and export it into cvs files to compile a database) as well as for specific scrapes (scrape followers list of an account or comments of specific posts etc.). I’m currently using 150 scraper accounts for that but would eventually like to scale it up, however, I don’t think my setup is the most cost-efficient for scaling and it’s starting to take up time that I need to dedicate for other things.

I am looking for someone who has experience running bulk scraping accounts on Jarvee.

What I will provide:

• The remote server
  • The Jarvee license
  • The scrape sources for ongoing scraping

What I am looking from you:

• Ability to setup proxies and scraper accounts (you will have to arrange/provide both proxies and accounts)
  • Ensure that proxies and scrapers remain valid and running (you may need to adjust settings, include other actions to make accounts seem more human-like)
  • If required, you will have to re-validate accounts during EV/PV/TL/captcha (or replace them if cheaper)
  • Replace scraper accounts that get disabled to ensure scraping keeps running (you would also have to copy over settings and sources)

I’m starting a larger project, so if this works well, I would like to look into expanding responsibilities to pro-actively run the scraping and extracting of information (I only provide information of what is needed) and potentially setting up a central database system where the extracted scrape results are uploaded to.

Please let me know if that is something you could help with. Bulk account experience is required. So ideally you will already be running hundreds or thousands of scraper accounts for M/S services potentially.

1 Like

WTB Thread approved.

Please read the rules below:

Providing services or products to WTB OPs:

• In order to reply to the WTB thread and offer your service, you must have an active sales thread in #public-marketplace that is related to whatever WTB thread OP is looking for.
    Example:
    Thread title - [WTB] 4G Proxies for Instagram accounts
    In this case, you can reply to the thread and offer your services only if you are already a seller here with an active sales thread in #public-marketplace and you sell 4G Proxies. Posting a link to your thread is allowed so OP can check out your service/product and reviews. You are also allowed to message the OP too.
  • You are not allowed to reply in the thread if you have an active sales but you don’t sell 4G proxies.
  • All LVL1 (and higher) forum members are allowed to offer a service or product that OP is looking for, even if they don’t have an active sales thread, but only through Private Message (PM) , without replying to the thread. Not even replies like “I’ve sent you PM” are allowed. Please note that you can only offer what OP is looking for, offering anything else will be considered as spam and you will be banned.