Looking for Mobile Proxies

I tried the mobile proxies on valar and didn’t have much luck among 3 different account providers. I just got a lot of bans. But of course with these things there could be a lot of different factors and so I don’t want to say their proxies aren’t worth looking into.

i had mutiple blocks my self with valar mobile proxies. Scorp worked better but i dont like paying for usage

1 Like

Yeah his old mobile proxies worked really well I don’t know why he changed them. Regardless I am so over him/them and taking my business elsewhere :sweat:

1 Like

There are some mobile proxy providers on here but you need level 2 to access the marketplace. Also Ive heard bad things about Valar so its probably best to stay away from his stuff.

2 Likes

Seems like no one should go for valar…

By the way how to get to level 2? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

by writing helpful comments @Mimo User Levels Explained

1 Like

Then Im going to teach it very soon :wink:

2 Likes

happily looking forward to your first lesson :grin:

1 Like

There are a few trusted sellers of mobile proxies here. Valar is not one of them. He was banned and for good reason. Some of the proxies he sold were just air socks through his own server.

@HenryCooper click his bio
@Digital7Boy send him a message
@Verona send them a message

3 Likes

Many thanks bro !

What do you think guys ? Is it better to run them on your laptop and manage it by remote ? or get a VPS or Server ?

How many accounts do you have?

1 Like

For now only 15. But I’m planning to open my agency to get around 100.

2 Likes

Then you’ll be better off with a vps, especially if you don’t want to let your laptop run day and night…

1 Like

If I invest in a separate laptop which will be running all day long…is it not a better and less cost solution?

I can also have access to it at distance I guess…no?

You can get a VPS that runs 24 hours a day, no need to worry about power etc, for very reasonable. $10-15 a month and it will run 20+ accounts. When you get bigger you can upgrade (it will also teach you how to move your program to another VPS, which as you grow you will need to do anyhow.

https://contabo.com/?show=vps

2 Likes

Oh very nice! I heard about the server Hezner is it good as well? Which model should we go for!?

Hetzner is, but thats overkill for 15 accounts

It is needed for much more I guess…

how many ig accounts you all bot with a mobile proxy?

im running 30 accounts currently on Hyonix for $12 a month pretty good deal IMO.

I will be trying https://www.hostigger.com/openstack-vps very soon tho that was mentioned on post here awhile back super cheap.

2 Likes