Looking for someone to do M/S for music producer's instagram

I am a musician/producer and I’d like to find someone who has helped other musican’s build up their instagram following using the master slave technique. I reached out to a few of the bigger names that people recommend for m/s, but I found they would respond and then stop responding, didn’t have experience in that space, or just didn’t respond at all…

I used the search function, but I can’t find someone who has done this. If someone has a good lead, I’d appreciate it. Thank you.

3 Likes

Did you contact all of the big names here? There are several you’re going to find that are experts at m/c!
@thekingwillwhip @dma0245 @Babs @JackGagger @jmarie amongst others
Will hopefully join that list myself haha but definetly not there yet :wink:
Hope this helps you!

2 Likes

Contacted @thekingwillwhip…not sure where that’s at. Seems to respond, then stops responding.

Contacted @dma0245, no response.

Talking with @Babs now

I haven’t contacted the other two. Will look into it. Thank you!

2 Likes

Sounds good man, let me know, I will be around :slight_smile: I know @dma0245 Danny is always really good with his services. He is just currently traveling because of a bad family situation. He has posted that update on his thread.

7 Likes

Yikes. I’m sorry to hear he’s going through something. I hope he’s doing ok.

I didn’t see his thread, so I was unaware. Thanks for the update.

3 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

started working today, first answering clients, then the 41 dm s of last 6 days:)

Sorry!

Danny

5 Likes

I’ve sent you a pic of my rock, please respond.

12 Likes

that’s a gneiss rock

3 Likes

I have experience doing EXACTLY what you are trying to do. However I won’t take on something like this for anything less than $1k per month. If that number doesn’t scare you away feel free to DM me.

You’ve an old rock i see from fossils. Not always useful.

Mine, it’s hidden, between left leg and right leg, that’s a solid rock.

1 Like

haha i am sorry for @wortime but this just made me smile.

2 Likes

What good is a solid rock that’s so small it hidden? :ok_hand:

And I think rocks like that are called kidney stones.

4 Likes

Ahahah, nah i don’t have something like this, for now all natural.

giphy-1

3 Likes

Finally a search result for rock. Thank you! Let’s fill the search index :partying_face:

2 Likes

@dma0245
I have sent you a photo of Zuckerberg’s locally sourced rocks that he used to build his six-foot wall around his $100 mil private retreat in Hawaii that he bought for privacy with the money that he acquired selling other peoples’ privacy.
35C5386600000578-0-image-a-73_1467168220503

4 Likes

Do any of you have experience with shoutouts? made another post about it, but was advised to ask about it here.

Some artists are willing to shout you out for pretty low rates and you get really good engagement if their fans are active and like the sound that you produce.

1 Like