Looking for someone to grow my account

Hello I’m looking for someone to grow my IG account

1 Like

We are offering manual growth, feel free to PM me.

please pm me with more info about niche and target.

Send me a PM with the requirements. I can help!

If you have 250 accounts and up, I’m open to listen to you and potentially take you on as a client.

Elaborate please I’m interested

We only take on clients who have 250 accounts and above to grow.

If you are looking to grow 500+ a day, at a premium, feel free to DM! We use mass Dms to promote accounts and we wont need your account credentials

1 Like

How will you grow with the 250 accounts?

There are only two ways to grow at scale.

Follow / Unfollow
Instagram Loops

Both imperfect, but if you want to grow every account that comes to your website, presses the payment button, you have follow / unfollow or loops.

With Follow / Unfollow they need to have a stomach for some AC’s, some blocks, etc.

For loops they need to have a stomach for non-targeted, fake looking profiles.

Mother Slave is a thing, but pointless for a car dealership. Works for people who have better looking profiles, right @tux - school these kids on why it doesn’t work for every account.

Word of wisdom to everyone on here, I’ve been doing this a LONG time. Do not let anyone BS you that they got the growth goods or that they are the ‘man.’ I can be the man with 10 model / actor accounts.

Try 1000 accounts from all walks of life.

I will leaver you with this. Educate your clients on the problems, not the potential and you will make life much easier.

3 Likes

Here you go folks, if you are doing things at a scale then all the wisdom is right here -

Don’t let anyone fool you, there is no magic bullet. There are tons of other strats that work for they aren’t as universal as these two. Educating your clients is also a must have these days, get on a call and tell them that they are going to have blocks (95% don’t care). Trust me no one has left me in a year because I’ve been upfront about this.

M/S still works but its for people who are willing to invest time on their profile, a car dealership/ coffee shop won’t do this

3 Likes