Looking to Buy Instagram accounts

Hi guys looking to buy instagram account with at least 6 images inside the pro. whether its pva or not its not really important. Also I am not bothered if it has followers or not.

does Anyone know where i can but these kind of accounts?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Can it be all goatse images?

calling @dma0245

1 Like

Thanks!

But i only sell accounts with at least 6k followers.

Danny

2 Likes

How much do you need ?

1 Like

How many can you give me ? and at what price ?

lol yes .
any 4 images !

I would personally suggest you contact @ValarInstagramis

2 Likes

I sell only with 1 image. We talked with @Behrad

2 Likes

I don’t understand the problem. Accounts are sold everywhere. But seldom with more than 1 image. You scrape something from Pinterest, post it to the profile and suddenly there are 10 images. And you are thinking about this already for more than a week ?
Or is there something I do not understand ?

Sell only 1 image :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have time for this ! i wanted to buy already made accounts with 4 images on them !

If i wanted to do that (pinterest) i would make the account myself and post 4 images on them!

It is just 5 minutes. Less time than you spend talking about it :wink:

1 Like

100 x 5 minute = 500 minutes = about 9 hours ! no thanks . I would rather pay someone to do that.

Nooo… Scraping, posting. Total 5 minutes.

You are asking the wrong questions here. Better ask how to scrape and post automated.

Hey Danny, looking to but one over 5k one over 10k, please DM me asap

this is a 2017 topic :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Who cares? I want to buy an account. Value add posts only please.

Hi everyone] I am selling email verified IG accounts, Accounts were created around 2 years ago, but were not updated. Each account has between 50-100 followers, Few posts. We can begociate price.I have a huge list. We can discuss, Thank you