Looking To outsource SEO - Any trusted recommendations?

The title says it all :slight_smile: The last topic I could find was around 2017 that covered this… :smiley: There are tons of sales threads on BHW but as we all know, not all can be trusted.

So I’m on the lookout for a decent white label SEO work and potentially GMB as well, Reviews, Reputation management etc. I’m recently doing content for clients and I find they’re quite interested to get their local SEO & bring up their GMB ratings up. Interestingly, a lot of local businesses seem to care about this way more than social media presence or Instagram stuff.

If you have some good experience working with some sellers, feel free to connect us, thanks! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Are currently doing any SEO to these clients?

Why not create a process (written down steps) and hire a couple of SEO consultants so you can have direct control over their actions?

Currently I’m having talks with several businesses to find out what their needs are and on the lookout for someone who knows seo well and can deliver good results. Seems like I’ll have to start throwing darts at bhw sales threads if I start to sell it, some recommendations would be nice :slight_smile: