Looking to work with an IG growth provider

thats fine you are time waster

Growing a babe account with story views?

1 Like

How to sell 101

3 Likes

I have many experiences about Digital marketing for 10 year. And I had witnessed growth of IG from 2015 to 2020. I think my share will be helpfull for you. A straightforward conversation would be great…

Still looking here?
I’m interesting to connect.

i’m interested in ig growth services pm me

1 Like

Do you still think $100 a month is too expensive and people can give you free automation VS your honest opinions and review on this forum? lol

1 Like

@HenryCooper might want to clean this mess up :slight_smile:

1 Like

$100 is expensive. Even for manual.

50-70$ for a profile is gold standard.

• Oh, wow. Then we don’t really have the same standard :o

• Who’s willing to sell for 50 $ for a high-quality manual service ? I guess no-one.

My clients pay 200€/mo for a semi-manual service (with filters), and none of them has cancelled subscription untill now. Results/Time spent/Quality service deserves more than 50$/mo to my mind

1 Like

I’m talking about reselling services. But still… we do 55$/profile with at least 300 new organic followers monthly, but usually they are in margin of 600-800 monthly. All manual. 120-150 F/UF + up to 250 likes a day.

What is HQ service for you if thats not? - Just a proper/good question, no disrespect my friend :slight_smile: !

@DonPapo Indeed i was talking about reselling :slight_smile:

HQ means :

• The less blocks possible (= experienced users doing it),

• No PV / EV / AC / Disables (HQ proxies)

• Good sources management,

• Pushing the limits to 200 F/U daily,

• No mass-following/unfollowing patterns on the insights (very important for some clients, especially influencers)

• On average, 1000 to 1500 new targeted followers per month.

• And so on.

Thus, many criterias for a real quality service, and IMO it’s difficult to deliver all this for so cheap.
Congratulations if you do, tho ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why charge $50 when you have the confidence and the reasons to charge 5x more? It’s basic marketing

Ah okay. Yes the 1000-1500 avg. targeted followers are in that price range you was talking about yes indeed.

But offering a small packages to get them to sign the bigger package is what we actually hope/aim for :slight_smile:

we also provide instagram manual growth service, we do 180-140 follow and 180-140 unfollow, 150-200 likes, 30+ Comments, 30-40 Dms and mute each user after follow before days end we unfollow all followed users so account following is cleared,
Also, we only charge for days when account agent do actions and all we are able to provide best price because our team is in Pakistan. (Free trial for test)

1 Like

Can you write me in dm for information? Thank you

Definitely think I could help or at least give you some good tips/value, I’ve sent you a DM :grinning:

Hello,

I m interested, what is the price ?

Hit me up with a PM for prices :slight_smile:

Wow you guys all charge some low pricing…

I charge a minimum of $300/mo for any service now.

$50/mo…pffft…smh

2 Likes