M/S and people's reaction

Hello! Im doing manual M/S and started to get messages on main account from people who was followed by a slaves, like “look this bot is followed me and using your photo/mention”
Have you come across this? Its starting to be annoying

1 Like

Yes, if you are a legit brand and people like what you’re doing they are going to tell you that very often, that’s why it’s better to have slaves that are affiliate like type.
Instead of working with influencers make your own.

4 Likes

yes, that is normal, also, what do you mean by slaves that are affiliate like type @PierreDOlain? can you please explain more .

1 Like

With Jarvee you can use options to use and contact different users across all accounts, so this way you will avoid contacting or following same users from the accounts that use the same content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, just create a different looking account
Pretend to be a person and send them a DM such as “Hey, thanks for following me, please check out my friend’s brand”

4 Likes

Its basically very practical to get a supportive audience u have to make moves like this. some time catching sympathy :wink: some times being professional.

1 Like

This is normal, but I think the quality of the slaves matters the most in situations like this. I run thousands of accounts for m/s and this has barley happened to me because the quality of my slaves is better than the average actual account haha. You also have to be smart about targeting the same people again and again because that is a red flag for sure.

1 Like

Oh that’s what I afraid the most, because Im doing everything manually and cant remember all accounts :sweat_smile: wow, how to increase quality of slaves? What method do you use? I made my slaves private with mention of main profile in bio to bring all attention on it, Im just started with this method and slaves have little amount of followers so they can look pretty spammy

I would use jarvee! :slight_smile: Way more options and much more efficient.

Yes this is your problem! My slaves look nothing like spam pages or anything, and I think thats why I am not having this sort of issue!! There are a ton of different ways to do m/s. Explore the forum and you’ll find something :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think following the same person with different accounts is that bad. It’s not less annoying than an ad that keeps showing repeatedly on your social media.
It applies only if followed people are laser targeted just like an ad would be, otherwise = report.

1 Like

Thank you for answering! Can such reports really hurt account? I’m going slow and not follow big amounts of people,so if someone will report it will be rare cases I think

More reports will lead to hard blocks / Captcha … I have noticed this more on slaves running for CBD

1 Like